Thread: Can I play shows from my Pangolin QM2000 on my FB3?

Default Can I play shows from my Pangolin QM2000 on my FB3?

Before I set everything up and try it, does anyone know if I can play the shows that came with my QM2000 on my FB3? I'm thinking about embedding an FB3 in my new projector and would keep one of my QM2000's to retain the rights to the included shows.

The way it's worded you would think so, but no. The FB3 can't play .sho files, you need them in .ild format..

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    Before I set everything up and try it, does anyone know if I can play the shows that came with my QM2000 on my FB3? I'm thinking about embedding an FB3 in my new projector and would keep one of my QM2000's to retain the rights to the included shows.

Hmmm - do you know id Lasershow Designer can export shows in .ild format?

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    The way it's worded you would think so, but no. The FB3 can't play .sho files, you need them in .ild format..

You can set the "playback settings" options in Showtime to convert a show to ILD frames or an AVI file...but it takes a while to convert!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    Hmmm - do you know id Lasershow Designer can export shows in .ild format?
    Like Randy said it takes a while to convertm and I havn't been able to get an .ild file to synch right to the song I made the .shs to. I'd like to release all the beam shows I made in .ild so other people can see them on other systems... at least until I can start making shows that people will pay $ for.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin