Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Correction boards

Default Two For Me Please

Hi Rob
    At least two for me please.
    Cheers,
    Eduardo

Count me in for 1 as well. My white is also pink.

Gene

Count me in for 1, Rob.

I was planning to get one of DZ's just before he shutdown.

Hi Rob,
    That's great news. I'll be in touch in a few days.

Speak soon

Kit

I'm in for one please.

Fred.

Default Update

due to the clear interest in this, the colour daughter board for my Ilda interface has been moving along apace this week. I have it >80% tracked and the aim is to have it complete and ready for boards to be ordered at the weekend once all electronic and physical checks are complete.

Just for information the board will be powered from +/- 24v Supply and have 4 colour correction channels using the original DZ developed Pangolin design that is well proven so providing gain, offset, rise and fall time control for each of the four channels. The board will be equiped with an 8way Molex k-k for output signals so that its compatible with the connector on the ilda board below. The colour board will be available with a standalone option and the dimensions of the pcb will be around 84 x 57mm (as opposed to the original DZ board of 105x68 - so about 2/3 the size of the original).
    Price is not set yet but will be aiming to keep as close to the original cost as we can. Once the boards are ordered I will buy in kits of parts and will announce a price at this time.
    As I said earlier, for me it would make sense to have this available for the UK meet on Oct 2nd so thats what I am aiming for and if ready in time I will be giving away an ilda board plus colour board as a door prize.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Next to my order of 3 ilda breakout boards, i want 1 of this magnificent pieces of electronic art to make my projector better.
    So write me down for one Rob ;-)

Edit: oops i already said that... i am just so looking forward to it... excuse my enthousiasm...
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Dimitri
    Your enthusiasm is one of your most endearing features - we will always forgive you for that

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Oi, Hobblyblob - got some old socks up for grabs here - £4.00 each, £3.00 with holes, do ya wannum

I will supply free brackets for internal projection mounting and additional wiring terminals for the onboard hole expansion system

Sorry
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Hmmmm - just read through the rest of this thread...... Looks very interesting Rob as far as I can work out. Not much of a reader I am so correct me if I am wrong - this board will give me 'my eyesight white!!!! (and not bloody chroma white ' all the way from a few volts through to 5V input on my RGB mod lines?????

If so, if I can afford it at the time, I will have one from you Robert Waxington Stanleybob
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!