Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics from one of this weekends shows...

but in the end she said yes which is the important thing. granted i did have to talk her round slightly
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Default Now now boys...

...stop arguing...this Marks thread...please...
    Move toward the light!

Hey Mark,

Great photos. What kit are you running at the event? I'm coming back to the UK for my sisters wedding in October. I really must come and see some of you guys in action.

Cheers
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Young Danny boy still has youth on his side whereas you gotta take what's within reach ..........
    Well, I just grab anything I can these days, sometimes literally

Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    Hey Mark,

Great photos. What kit are you running at the event? I'm coming back to the UK for my sisters wedding in October. I really must come and see some of you guys in action.

Cheers
    Rich
    I was running 2 x 1 watt green and a 3 watt RGB (2.2 Balanced), though it wasn't doing much over a watt out of the front end... For control I was using 2 x QM2000.Net with touchscreen and Novation Remote SL, all running LivePro with my shiny new workspace For atmosphere I had an Antari Z1500 Series II Fogger which is a great machine for chucking out vast amounts of fog in a short time, especially when the venue had 3 open doors... PM me when you are back and I'll let you know where I am gigging...

Quote Originally Posted by KevSki View Post
    ...stop arguing...this Marks thread...please...
    I'm finding this quite entertaining, just resisting the temptation to post more girlies at gigs... Don't want to be turning it into a perving thread

Mark

Nice, sweet setup.

I'll be back around the 10th Oct for a week. Will be pretty busy seeing family and getting ready for the wedding. Haven't been home in over 2 years.

Cheers
    rich