Thread: Mission

Default Mission

Hi

Just wondered if someone can make video of something that only Pangolin can do.
    So I can do best to replicate it on fiesta.net.
    Just want to know if someone can make me buy Pangolin.

Thank you!

search on youtube for Hobbybob123 and watch some of my 3ds max conversions, done with the Lasermax 3ds convertor made by pangolin.
    That's stuff that is not easily replicated by other software, they have also a convertor for flash and 4D.

Furthermore, the real pangolin cracks can tell you more about it's easy palette training wizard, it's incredible zonesettings system, nice abstract generators and such....
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Why don't you update your profile with your location -

There's a good chance a Pangolin user is close by - and believe me, seeing the software in action is much better than trying to capture something on video!

As far as "make you buy Pangolin" - keep in mind there are 2 very different product groups, based around either the the QM2000 or FB3 series boards. While there are some Pangolin software packages that have been ported to both boards, and both are GREAT hardware/software combos, the two systems are in many ways very different with different capabilities.

RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Default passing it a long

This was told to me by a board member "Just go out and by anything that claims to be the best, play with it a while and while more and some more and some more then when your all done playing with it you can now wish you had saved your money and bought insted, a PANGOLIN!
    I found this to be true expensively true!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Thank you!!!

Would like to see it my self but havent found anyone from Estonia.
    Lexat8 who claim to use one isnīt very friendly. Looks like hes afraid of little competition.
    So I have to make it on my own.