Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Web Marketing Website!

Default Awesome Web Marketing Website!

Hi everyone! I just started my Sophomore year of college, lots of work of course. I thought I would share this website with you guys because if your like me and can't afford nice new electronics, but have a little time to spare, this is for you. So before I tell you about the website, here is how I stumbled upon it. My xbox 360 died this summer, and I'm trying to get a new one (unfortunately I'm a broke student). Thanks to a cool website that a friend told me about, I can get one for "free," with some help from you guys. The website works like this. You go to my link, and register, they only need your email address and you create a password, they dont ask for any personal information, thats it. You then go to a page of offers and pick one to complete. The saying "nothing is free" is true here, however you can get $50-2000 products super cheap by doing this and it's easy. All the offers cost $12.50, but thats all the money you spend, throughout the entire process. THERE ARE 3 free offers, but you usually have to create a website or something and then cancel the subscription after a month otherwise they bill you for a months subscription, its free, but a little more work and time. Once you do this you have one more step and then they mail you whatever gift you selected for free! The last step is called referrals, thats what I'm doing now. You get people to sign up and complete an offer. Once they do, you get one referral. The more expensive the gift you picked, the more referrals you need. The xbox 360 slim for example, (299.99) at walmart, requires 10 referrals. So if 10 people (YOU) go and decide you can spend 12 dollars for an other wise $50-2000 gift (yes they have everything from itunes giftcards to macbook pros and other electronics), then you can help me and yourself at the same time. The website may sound sketchy at first, but if you consider the amount of referrals the big Offer companies get, they can easily afford to send out free gifts in exchange for potential customers. This is an advertising tool that makes them lots of money, we just get to take advantage of it! This type of marketing (chain marketing) has been done before via mail services successfully, this is just the first time they have done it on the web. Plenty of reviews on google proving they are legitimate and have a perfect record. I would really really appreciate it if you guys help me. It will only take a couple minutes of your time. Not only will you be helping me but yourself as well. It's not "free" because it requires a little time, but if you have a few minutes it's totally worth it. A little work goes a long way in this case

HERE is my LINK :

http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/281783

It has to be this link otherwise I don't get a referral credit. Thanks A ton guys, it means a lot to me ( a broke college student )!

Feel free to read up on, and check out the site, it's definitely legitimate and very cool.
    Last edited by Pianoman; 09-01-2010 at 21:11.

- instinct

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Pianoman View Post
    HERE is my LINK :

http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/281783

It has to be this link otherwise I don't get a referral credit. Thanks A ton guys, it means a lot to me ( a broke college student )!

Feel free to read up on, and check out the site, it's definitely legitimate and very cool.

Lol cmon man. i hope you are not serious.? how long have you been on internet and how old are you?

If you know anything about webmarketing i suggest you delete your email adress from that site and hope they not allready sold it, couse in 2month you will be flooded with spam. and lite more spam, and wait. there a spam.

THe link should be deleted.

i know its hard to be a student, but cmon.

Actually despite prior stereotypes you have about such marketing programs, they don't send you spam. My friend did this about a year ago, and no spam (and of course he got his gift of choice). I signed up several weeks ago, no spam. The only email I have received from them is confirmation of registration. I wouldn't be so naive as to put up a fool's link without first testing it. They don't have to send you anything because your bringing the customers to them. It makes perfect sense really. The customer retention rate is high enough that the offer companies can afford to pay freebiejeebies large sums of money for bringing them customers. This money is used to buy 100's of items at wholesale prices which are shipped to those that earn them. Anyway you can rest assured this is not a scheme to send people spam. In the many reviews I read no one ever reported being spammed. Not to mention the privacy protection guarantee they have. Before bashing my intelligence and claiming its a scam, please refer to google and read some reviews for yourself, if your not convinced. I assure you I'm intelligent and indeed did my homework on this website. It's been successful for some time now and has been featured in magazines and reported on by CNN and NBC. Your skepticism is truly understandable, just give the website a chance. Don't mistake their clever marketing as a scam.

One of many useful review/ FAQ pages:

http://www.gettafreebie.co.uk/get-free-stuff/faqs/
    Last edited by Pianoman; 09-02-2010 at 13:26.

- instinct

pianoman-

sorry my friend, but chances are you are gonna catch a flamin of the century for posting this crap here.

Probably just as bad, if not worse than if you posted a chain letter or told one of us that you wanted us to help you deposit 1M US dollars of your clients dead brother into our own bank account.

Come on man....

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

So if 10 people (YOU) go and decide you can spend 12 dollars for an other wise $50-2000 gift (yes they have everything from itunes giftcards to macbook pros and other electronics), then you can help me and yourself at the same time.
    Tell you what..... YOU complete 10 offers at 12 each and you have your xbox for 120.00 instead of 299 at walmart. See if it works. Then if it does, keep on doing offers and getting 120 dollar xbox's and sell them for 190 a pop, and you get rich quick AND beat the system.

My mom knows someone that actually got an ipod doing this although she couldn't come up with a name of the person.

My mom also knows someone that went blind staring at the sun while on LSD although she couldn't come up with a name.

You aren't going to come up with an Xbox anymore than we are going to sign up for credit cards, loan apps, netflix and pr0n of the month club for you.

Best way for a poor college guy to get an xbox is to get one with a RROD (for free or very little) and fix the thing. That's how I got mine. Free.

No such thing as a free lunch.
    Last edited by mophead; 09-02-2010 at 19:39.

Default Koff-koff**AMWAY**-Koff...

...sorry.... had some bubbles in my throat......
    Last edited by Vidal Wolf; 09-02-2010 at 20:08. Reason: this isnt the X-box place.its the lasers place..
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Sorry Bro, the only thing 'awesome' about this marketing website is that they got you to do the marketing for them.

I understand why you are all so skeptical, but the proof is in the pudding. My friend did this about a year ago and he received his gift as promised as soon as he completed the offer and got his referrals. Look on youtube, and you can find tons of videos made by average people receiving their gifts to prove the website is real Yes there are 100s of schemes to spam and steal money from us. However this DOES work, as I have seen it with my own eyes. Like I said, my friend never got spam from doing this. Please don't give me the flamin of the century, thats the last thing I need right now. its at your discretion whether you go to my link or not, so if you don't agree, don't click it . Mophead, your idea is a good one, but they check to see that the same person isn't using one credit card and pretending to be other people. I would have to make a new email account for every "person" i referred, and then come up with a new credit card. The offers require a credit card because like I said in my original post, most cost 12.50, or if it's a free offer, you have to cancel your subscription b4 they start billing you. I considered paying 10 of my friends to do this because yes, it would still be cheaper than buying one at the store. Thats probably what I will end up doing. When I receive the xbox I'll be sure to make a video showing proof that it's legit.

Don't get
    Get