I decided to give my oem fb3 dac a proper home...
For your inspiration only
DSC04705.JPG
- neutrik usb port.
- two balanced outputs on opposite sides; 1 normal / 1 x swapped.
- usb powered.
- led back lit power/dmx/output foil.
I decided to give my oem fb3 dac a proper home...
For your inspiration only
DSC04705.JPG
- neutrik usb port.
- two balanced outputs on opposite sides; 1 normal / 1 x swapped.
- usb powered.
- led back lit power/dmx/output foil.
Quality work Bart.
I love the Lights - mega! & Neutrik rule.
Rob
If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laserists do it by the nanometre.
Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda
Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
www.photoniccleaning.co.uk
Very nice work.![]()
Quality Bart. Hidden Characters!