Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laser show video (just messing around) - Thoughts?

Laser Warning Laser show video (just messing around) - Thoughts?

Hey everyone!
    Had some free time so I figured I'd make a couple videos just messing around.

I used 2x 3 watt RGB and 1x2 watt RGB, although with that much haze (thank you DF50), you can't really tell the difference haha.

What do you guys think?
    This is my favorite:

Another video using same song as first one:

Default nice shows

nice shows ,like your setup
    are they your own shows ?
    wanna share them ?

what dac and software are you using ?

Thanks!
    I was just doing this live so no pre programmed show.
    Using ld2000 with showtime. I was usin live! with this show but I typically use live pro.

Looks great! Hey, what camera did you use (I'm starting to sound like a broken record asking this question to everyone with nice vids)
    Thanks, Mike

Great shows!

I thought they were pre-programmed because of the complexity of the effects. Never used LD so I guessing there are some quite complex atmospherics programmed as standard.

Btw how did you sync the changes to the music? Was it all clicked by hand by yourself or did you have some kind of cue change sync enabled?

Nice work man!

I love sync'D shows, don't see that much these days... Live Sync is all about using manual taps / midi or w/e the case, in a club/concert setting, you cant use SMPTE, just not possible with all the different songs being mixed at different times etc

-Allen

Looks like the live cues played in the Showtime Live player, with a lot of well timed rotations and scan rate changes to me...

That Showtime player has a limited number of cues loaded in its workspace and these video's just go to show how creative you can get with a handful of cues... Nice work!!!

Did you use the Pangolin Live Performer console, or are you just very quick at fiddling on the computer keyboard?

Either way, great shows....

Mark

Thanks guys! Glad you like the shows.

The show was recorded on an iPhone4 (I had nothing else with me at the time and it doesn't look too bad).

I was just using my laptop with the Showtime Live player (although the cues are organized in very specific ways). After a number of shows, I've learned the cues very well. Some cues are very customized with extra effects giving off a unique look.

No Pangolin Live Performer console was used (I wish haha). Just quick fingertips on the function keys.

-Eliav

Awesome shows! What kind of projectors are you running? Or or they your own builds? Looks great regardless.. very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    Awesome shows! What kind of projectors are you running? Or or they your own builds? Looks great regardless.. very nice.
    There are:
    2x Lightwave Club Series 3 watt RGB
    1x Lightwave Prism Series 2 watt RGB

-Eliav
    Last edited by djlightspin; 09-11-2010 at 12:05.