Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: LaserWave Blue 200MW doing 223 MW - 700 FREE SHIPPING

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    792

    Default LaserWave Blue 200MW doing 223 MW - 700 FREE SHIPPING

    Hello I've got a LaserWave blue here for sale. It's putting out well over it's stated power by doing 223 MW.



    Message me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    792

    Default

    This laser is virtually brand new, I've only used it in my bed room in my homebuilt laser.

    I got this from LaserShowParts a few years ago and it's all packaged up in a well packed box ready to go.

    It was doing 300 MW when it left LaserShowParts so perhaps my hobby laser meeter is under reading it. Dave from LaserShowParts can vouce for that. (if he can remember)

    All in all this is a pucker laser waiting to burn some retinas.

    Graham

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London or Spain depending on the weather
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    This laser is virtually brand new, I got this from LaserShowParts a few years ago
    Graham
    I am afraid you are being a little ambitious about the price given the 445nm availability !
    see: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_899wt_1137

    This was originally posted on another thread here:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...unit-for-sale-!

    I think all of us light blue owners have a "deficit" problem !

    If you decide to drop more than 50% shoot me a PM but I would recommend hanging onto it, the light/dark blue mix through a PBS gives much better colours than just 445.

    Cheers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    7,067

    Lightbulb

    In laserLips' defence; most of us will agree there is a big difference between liteglow's lasever blue and this Laser-wave blue...
    Love, peace, and grease,

    allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    While I agree I also agree with the guy that posted the ebay link... 473 is pretty worthless now... and that stings a bit since I paid like $3500 for my 473 :/

    I tried selling my blue laserwave 473 that was doing like 380mW and the highest offer I got was $500 :/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    veenwouden
    Posts
    2,538

    Default

    Although it is quite alot of money i think its well worth it. The beamspecs from the dpss lasers are allot better then the 445nm so for graphics this is still the best way to go.
    Quality comes with a price. I have a 457nm for sale doing 250mw and the beam is very thin and perfect for graphics. The same as the 473. I think if you do allot of graphics then this is a good choice. You can buy a mini but that won,t drive like a Mercedes either

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Although it is quite alot of money i think its well worth it. The beamspecs from the dpss lasers are allot better then the 445nm so for graphics this is still the best way to go.
    Quality comes with a price. I have a 457nm for sale doing 250mw and the beam is very thin and perfect for graphics. The same as the 473. I think if you do allot of graphics then this is a good choice. You can buy a mini but that won,t drive like a Mercedes either
    bad comparison but ya the DPSS blues definitely have better beam specs...

    but everyone complains about the beam specs of 445 so much, did everyone forget that the reds are like 4x worse?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    792

    Thumbs down

    This was originally posted on another thread here:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...unit-for-sale-!
    This link does not relate to this thread.

    Drop 50%?
    You have a point about the cheap blues, but 50% is ambitiouse on your part.
    It wanst long ago that 700 for a laserWave blue would have had people squabbling over it.
    Depressing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London or Spain depending on the weather
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    This link does not relate to this thread.

    Drop 50%?
    You have a point about the cheap blues, but 50% is ambitiouse on your part.
    It wanst long ago that 700 for a laserWave blue would have had people squabbling over it.
    Depressing.
    Sorry man !

    I know how it feels, I also have 473's hitting the financial deck.
    I was not trying to screw you into a corner, just inject a little realism.

    The other link was just to show you where the fleabay, Lasever thing, first started.

    I still think you, (and others) should hang on to your 473 as I am doing, simply cos it gives much better colours when premixed with 445 before adding reds and green, (as well as better beam specs for projection).

    I personally am only interested in upping my 473 power at drastically reduced S/H prices and I suspect most people here will share a similar point of view.

    I wish you every luck in your sale and just wanted to give you a "worst case" plan B if you get desperate since I am close by and can react pretty fast.

    Obviously please do get more money for it if you possibly can!

    Cheers
    Last edited by catalanjo; 09-12-2010 at 05:44. Reason: PL >fleabay link

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London or Spain depending on the weather
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    While I agree I also agree with the guy that posted the ebay link... 473 is pretty worthless now... and that stings a bit since I paid like $3500 for my 473 :/

    I tried selling my blue laserwave 473 that was doing like 380mW and the highest offer I got was $500 :/
    Looks like I wasn't so far off after all!
    And I bet that offer wasn't from the "wrong side of the puddle" either!

    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •