Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest RGB1 WATT animation show

Quote Originally Posted by laserlinna View Post

Thank you for you to buy our LK-MC2 . And it's appreciate to share the experience.
    We will try our best to make more perfect laser shows.
    Do you have any purchase demands ?
    Which kind do you need ?
    Thanks
    Hi Linna?

I think you mean purchase "requests" not "demands".

First thing, would be to make sure the PL friend concerned, is OK about using the drawings, as the "TechSupport" supplied by your web page.

Second, bump the RED back up to 800mw thus giving some extra leaway on the power claims. (Everyone here would probably "modify" the blue spec anyway, so never too much red).

Third, post REAL photos of the insides and/or, ask someone here to do a "review" but be prepared for observations you might not like!

Fourth, state whether laser modulation is analogue or not, and give its bandwidth.

Fifth, state whether modules are TEC cooled or not.

Sixth, state whether scan-amps have full differential inputs or whether this gets lost after the ILDA input.

Seventh make the built in DMX menu items "re-programable" this would affect your sales considerably.

Eighth, make a "voluntary" donation/subscription to Admin as do many corporate members here !
    (Without expecting anything in return, except for a slight increase in status, which tends to come free with this.)

There are many more but any or all of these would be a good start.
    If you need help with any of these ideas shoot me a PM

Cheers

PS. Personal opinion = I STILL think this is "probably" a good buy rather than a goodbye.
    Last edited by catalanjo; 09-16-2010 at 13:29. Reason: Added numbe 8

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDevilz View Post
    Is it my old eyes or does the company logo say Photonlex?

Interestingly these images comes from Yaddatrance Gallery upload that date back to 07/14/2005

http://www.photonlexicon.com/gallery...rance/album14/
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

Quote Originally Posted by loopee View Post
    Interestingly these images comes from Yaddatrance Gallery upload that date back to 07/14/2005

I didn't realize it until I looked again. I actually helped Yadda take apart that projector and rebuild a new one for him. The original as pictured came from Holo Spectra.

Well, I guess it's not the cheapest RGB 1 WATT animation show for $1,585, as another company on ebay is selling the exact same spec'd laser in a slightly different chassis for $ 1,188 or best offer. Since they also offer most of the individual components that make up the laser, you could reference their own auctions and other ebay sellers as follows to make a better best offer:

500mw 650nm $ 248
    200mw 532nm $ 218
    300mw 445nm $ 185 (*other seller)
    dichro holders $ 10 (*)
    dichros $ 31 (*)
    20K / max 35 K galvos $ 72 (*)
    chassis/misc $ 50
    -------------------------
    Total $ 814

So I think for the best offer you could go under $1,000 for sure, and have the real cheapest RGB 1 WATT animation show! With the $585 you save, you can get yourself a FB3 w/Quickshow to run things ( alas in TTL, oh well, still great for the $ ! ) 8)

Quote Originally Posted by catalanjo View Post
    Hi Linna?

I think you mean purchase "requests" not "demands".

First thing, would be to make sure the PL friend concerned, is OK about using the drawings, as the "TechSupport" supplied by your web page.

Second, bump the RED back up to 800mw thus giving some extra leaway on the power claims. (Everyone here would probably "modify" the blue spec anyway, so never too much red).

Third, post REAL photos of the insides and/or, ask someone here to do a "review" but be prepared for observations you might not like!

Fourth, state whether laser modulation is analogue or not, and give its bandwidth.

Fifth, state whether modules are TEC cooled or not.

Sixth, state whether scan-amps have full differential inputs or whether this gets lost after the ILDA input.

Seventh make the built in DMX menu items "re-programable" this would affect your sales considerably.

Eighth, make a "voluntary" donation/subscription to Admin as do many corporate members here !
    (Without expecting anything in return, except for a slight increase in status, which tends to come free with this.)

There are many more but any or all of these would be a good start.
    If you need help with any of these ideas shoot me a PM

Cheers

PS. Personal opinion = I STILL think this is "probably" a good buy rather than a goodbye.
    Hi catalanjo
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    Do you have any purchase requst?
    First thing: For the "drawing",I had got the author's approval to put the drawing on the website.
    you can check with him.
    Second thing: Yes, we are considering bump red to 800mW. For the green is to shine than to red 500mW.
    Thrid: Here attached the pictures of RGB, maybe some will be some modifies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC10488.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	19686
    Fourth, usually is TTL 10K . Analog is according to clients' requst, also, analog 10k, add 3% .
    Fifth, Yes, tec cooled. MAYBE RED ISN'T. All modules are from CNI, you can check with CNI
    Six, yes, ILDA input.
    Seventh, DMX
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	19689Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	19690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	19687

Thanks

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by loopee View Post

Yes, this drawing from this forum. but I had got the author's approval to quote it

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by AudioVisualizers View Post
    Well, I guess it's not the cheapest RGB 1 WATT animation show for $1,585, as another company on ebay is selling the exact same spec'd laser in a slightly different chassis for $ 1,188 or best offer. Since they also offer most of the individual components that make up the laser, you could reference their own auctions and other ebay sellers as follows to make a better best offer:

500mw 650nm $ 248
    200mw 532nm $ 218
    300mw 445nm $ 185 (*other seller)
    dichro holders $ 10 (*)
    dichros $ 31 (*)
    20K / max 35 K galvos $ 72 (*)
    chassis/misc $ 50
    -------------------------
    Total $ 814

So I think for the best offer you could go under $1,000 for sure, and have the real cheapest RGB 1 WATT animation show! With the $585 you save, you can get yourself a FB3 w/Quickshow to run things ( alas in TTL, oh well, still great for the $ ! ) 8)

Maybe can buy a RGB under $ 1000 on Ebay.
    But, I have to say, our offer in the same quality, nobody can buy under $1000

I can tell the most important parts:

Three modules

500mw 650nm
    200mw 532nm
    300mw 445nm

all are CNI, TTL 10k , it's about USD680. you can check with CNI
    30K scanners, more EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR scanner 20k.
    The scanner + CNI three laser modules , the cost is more than $ 800.
    And mirrors, cases, other installing spare parts, it's more than your expecting.

I have working in the laser show area in China from 2004. I am very clear what kind of the
    product you say. On eday, all are fight for the deal throgh prices, if you buy a product from that, then
    compare with our products , you can compare.

I have ever show our LK-MC2 on this forum before, the friends above had bougt one from us.

You can talk to him

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by laserlinna View Post

Maybe can buy a RGB under $ 1000 on Ebay.
    But, I have to say, our offer in the same quality, nobody can buy under $1000

I can tell the most important parts:

Three modules

500mw 650nm
    200mw 532nm
    300mw 445nm

all are CNI, TTL 10k , it's about USD680. you can check with CNI
    30K scanners, more EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR scanner 20k.
    The scanner + CNI three laser modules , the cost is more than $ 800.
    And mirrors, cases, other installing spare parts, it's more than your expecting.

I have working in the laser show area in China from 2004. I am very clear what kind of the
    product you say. On eday, all are fight for the deal throgh prices, if you buy a product from that, then
    compare with our products , you can compare.

I have ever show our LK-MC2 on this forum before, the friends above had bougt one from us.

You can talk to him

Best regards
    i wouldnt mind being the first to say i would really like to see one of these in person. what would the costs be to ship one of these units to me in US zip code 98055?

also, pm me

IMO if you get the analog option these are one of the best Chinese systems available. They DO NOT have the necessary features to do legal public shows in the US, but you're not going to find a certifiable projector of any kind for this price.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    IMO if you get the analog option these are one of the best Chinese systems available. They DO NOT have the necessary features to do legal public shows in the US, but you're not going to find a certifiable projector of any kind for this price.

as (hopefully) anyone with a real head on their shoulders should know!

however i wouldnt mind tearing the fucker apart and seeing what would be required.