Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest RGB1 WATT animation show

Quote Originally Posted by DjHeadie View Post
    as (hopefully) anyone with a real head on their shoulders should know!

however I wouldnt mind tearing the fucker apart and seeing what would be required.
    Never hurts to be explicitly clear about certification-related stuff. Simply assuming everyone already knows does nothing for those who don't. Sometimes people buy things and then end up screwed because they can't do what they want with it..

When I bought mine it was the most cost-effective way of getting a complete set of CNI analog modules. Plus you get a very decent set of 30k galvos too. The optics mounts aren't great, but that's a very minor problem.

I do agree with the catalanjo that more red wouldn't hurt, but still it's a great value.

Quote Originally Posted by DjHeadie View Post
    i wouldnt mind being the first to say i would really like to see one of these in person. what would the costs be to ship one of these units to me in US zip code 98055?

also, pm me
    Hi
    I am glad to share experience with all here. Although,our product isn't the best here. But I have to say, we had try our best to do the good to satisfy you , not the cheaper, the better..

The shipping fee to US 98055, by UPS is USD108

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    IMO if you get the analog option these are one of the best Chinese systems available. They DO NOT have the necessary features to do legal public shows in the US, but you're not going to find a certifiable projector of any kind for this price.

I know a lot of persons here like analog lasers. For you can get any colors randomly.
    So,according to the request, we had made a lot of analog lasers.

For the the legal, I had ever knew all the details of cdrh. and persons here had helped me.

But I think here americans knew it wasn't easy to get the certificate.

Like you see, in that price , with certificate, it's impossible

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    Never hurts to be explicitly clear about certification-related stuff. Simply assuming everyone already knows does nothing for those who don't. Sometimes people buy things and then end up screwed because they can't do what they want with it..

When I bought mine it was the most cost-effective way of getting a complete set of CNI analog modules. Plus you get a very decent set of 30k galvos too. The optics mounts aren't great, but that's a very minor problem.

I do agree with the catalanjo that more red wouldn't hurt, but still it's a great value.

Thanks for your positive. And we will try our best to do the good service.
    Yes, I had hear catalanjo's suggestion. Our technician to test that setting. It's really good.

So, we will increase to 800mW red 650nm

Then the setting will :

Green 200mW @532nm Analog 10K
    Red 800mW @650nm Analog 10K
    Blue 300mW @ 450nm Analog 10K
    With 30kpps

USD1615

Best regards
    Linna

Default gotta have one of those

this is one saving money for, i hope my work is able to pay out a bonus this year and i already know on what i will be spending it on.
    Shipping to the netherlands will also be about 100 us dollar?

Regards,
    Michel

I bought some laser casings and 473nm CNI lasers (better price than CNI offered me) from Linna. was a pleasure doing business with her.

Another suggestion, swap the flashlight red for a red with decent beam specs.

I agree michelrietveld, this seems like a good purchase know, considering laserlinna was kind enough to post detailed photos & specs for us, along with fellow PL members reviews on similar/previous models. Then, bump the red up considerably with only a $30 usd price increase. I myself, will consider purchasing at least one, for my own brief use initially, then passing onto a local club client for a small profit.

Out of curiosity, since FB3 would be used by my client with this laser, in regards to Norty303's recent comment in this thread: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...utput-from-FB3

laserlinna, would you laser suffer from similar issues, or have you tested with the Pangolin FB3?

thanks much all!

-D.

ps: laserlinna, why does it seem you have created a new profile for yourself with the recent: Linna PL id: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/....php/355-Linna ?

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    this is one saving money for, i hope my work is able to pay out a bonus this year and i already know on what i will be spending it on.
    Shipping to the netherlands will also be about 100 us dollar?

Regards,
    Michel
    Hi Michel

Thank you for your PM.
    Sure, this item is really good.

Shipping to netherelands is about USD118 by UPS .

Look at this::

Here we had made a perfect RGB ( red 800mw @650nm ,Green 200mW@ 532nm, Blue 300mW@ 450nm)
    All are analog module. with 40kpps scanner

picutures inside :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC12892.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	20370

Thank you for your attention

Best regards
    Linna

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    I bought some laser casings and 473nm CNI lasers (better price than CNI offered me) from Linna. was a pleasure doing business with her.

Another suggestion, swap the flashlight red for a red with decent beam specs.
    Hello dear
    Thank you for your positive. Yes, our price that CNI offer to us is better to offer you directly. We are domestic company.
    Yes, if the the best red laser beam . I think the best is 640nm Red . But 640nm is expensive

You see, there are three red modules for show

650nm Red
    635nm Red
    640nm Red

Sure, the best is 640nm , for the laser beam is small , and it's rond laser beam
    then is 635nm . then 650nm

But you see, now, most of company like cheap price products. That's why we use 650nm for RGB

But if you need, we will do the better red for you all

Best regards
    Linna

so what would you charge for say...

500mW 640nm
    300mW 445nm
    300mW 532nm?