Thread: Laserman532's Knife Kit

Default Laserman532's Knife Kit

Just a quick note on the kits sold here. http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ght=knife+edge

I finally built mine up as a knife edge kit, I has stole parts for some other stuff previous. I used this to combine 2 red 660's that I then PBS with a 635.

I was happily surprised at how easy this kit was to adjust and setup. I have a small space between beam halves, due to my mirror edge not being perfect (used my own not what shipped with it). But with the micro mounts it was a snap to walk the beams around just how you needed.

A couple quick pictures, yes I know the wires are a mess, but have just added the CC board and my wires wouldn't reach after moving the red driver with the knife kit. Heck this is more my test board than anything. I am still waiting on a real case or i'll gut a laserworld and build it in there eventually.

Also after adding more red I was able to increase the green and blue getting a pretty crisp blue/white at 1.2w (cam sees it heavy blue for some reason) big jump from the 800ish I had before.

Thanks for the kit wish I had used it sooner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flKeep.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	241.4 KB 
ID:	19444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knife.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	19445
    leading in trailing technology

That is looking really nice. Thanks for sharing.