Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hazer question

Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    I don't see why you would need 2 hazers unless the venue is truly huge. From my experience with large venues (2300 m2 aircraft hangar and old newspaper printer) one is enough. In the newspaper printer I even used my cheap stairville SD-300 fazer. It had to work hard, but it did the job really well!
    It really depends how much air change movement there is. Some venues have incredibly aggressive ventilation.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Having used it for a couple of gigs now, I'm also thinking that the power of the laser is in direct correlation to how well (this) hazer works. It does cause the beams of LED effects and laser light to show up and be visable but, adding some fog makes everything considerably brighter. I think a higher powered laser would be much brighter using just haze though. As it is, my RGB at about 425mW is visible but not as bright as when it gets a burst of fog in the beam path. I have a second Chauvet H1100 on the way to balance out the fog on either side of the room and, the Antari is probably in my future. Enough people are really positive about it AND I've seen it work in my hall enough to convince me to get one.