Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Personal: A curren state of affairs.

for those who jumped on the kits..thank you for supporting PL and its janitor
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

what kind of computer custodian would I be if I didn't help a janitor?

(we do call ourselves computer custodians at work, long story lol)

I am going to look around and see if I have anything I could sell to raise money for said janitor... pretty sure I sold everything at SELEM tho to pay for the trip

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post

(we do call ourselves computer custodians at work, long story lol)

:
    Sticky Keys.?.?. couldn't resist
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Sticky Keys.?.?. couldn't resist
    aww thats gross lol

no it was left over from working at the school board, we were in the custodial union for some reason we still cant comprehend... all of us came from the school board, go figure lol

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

OK, I have a pseudo auction in buy, sell, trade. A massive xenon strobe tube and the required low ESR caps. 100% of the bid goes to Admin.

You KNOW you want 10+ Joules of Strobe!!!

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Holy crap!

I had no idea. I am very sorry to hear that your troubles are turning out to be yet another side effect of our shitty economy. You should move out West! Tech-savvy people like yourself fit right in in the Silicon Forest. Bring 300Evil while you're at it -I've been hounding him for a few years now.

For now, I'm going to subscribe to PL and try to keep that up. I'm pretty close on bills myself at the moment, but I can definitely do that for now.

I bet you'll figure something out. It's not often I talk to people that strike me as actual geniuses and you easily make that impression.

-Jonathan

*EDIT*
    ...damn you PayPal! I guess I am "unverified" right now. Anyway, once I can add a recent card I'll subscribe. Say tomorrow or Monday.
    Last edited by platinum; 09-16-2010 at 16:12. Reason: Because PayPal sucks. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    Holy crap!

I had no idea. I am very sorry to hear that your troubles are turning out to be yet another side effect of our shitty economy. You should move out West! Tech-savvy people like yourself fit right in in the Silicon Forest. Bring 300Evil while you're at it -I've been hounding him for a few years now.

For now, I'm going to subscribe to PL and try to keep that up. I'm pretty close on bills myself at the moment, but I can definitely do that for now.

I bet you'll figure something out. It's not often I talk to people that strike me as actual geniuses and you easily make that impression.

-Jonathan

*EDIT*
    ...damn you PayPal! I guess I am "unverified" right now. Anyway, once I can add a recent card I'll subscribe. Say tomorrow or Monday.
    Jonathan is right, business looks good in many dimensions out west. I just wish I wasn't so embedded here in the cheese head state.

Hey man, I know what it's like. I was there last month... I will be in need of your services again shortly. I'll upload the manuals to the FTP for you to scan over...
    Good Luck My Friend!
    Adam

I don't see an option to subscribe. If someone can help me out with a link or something, I'll do that now.

This community is populated by the industry leaders in this field and is regarded as the best resource on the net. This was not created, and ran, by an average person, not by a long shot.

Like many others, I have lived through not just rough times, but horrific times. I understand that during times like those, our ability to recognize it is hindered but if you were to stop, and look out into the future, there IS a time when you'll look back and say, "Man, that really sucked and I'm glad thats over".

I have to run to the bank Monday, then I'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    I don't see an option to subscribe. If someone can help me out with a link or something, I'll do that now.
    Here ya go:

Settings link in the upper right, then on the next page, There is a "Paid Subscriptions" link in the panel on the lower left.

-Mike

I picked up two Lexel power supplies from Steve Roberts. I haven't had a free minute to arrange for shipping on them and Steve still has them . I can offer one up as an Ebay auction and give you the proceeds. If Steve can send me pictures i will set up the auction right away. I also might be able to hire you for a little electronic project that i am thinking of putting together. I have way too many things in the kitchen and can use a tech savvy person.

Keep your head out of the mud and leave the past as past. Try your best to also forget about the people that have used you. In the end you have a great group of people from all over the world here ready to assist as has already been shown. Somehow somewhere we where all brought together as a result of your actions. Please if you are thinking of suicide seek professional help. That kind of shit is serious especially if it comes to light in a public forum. I had a very close friend of mine kill himself. Years later I still feel the affects from his actions. Trust me whatever you are going through is fixable. If anything come out to California as others have suggested. Sometimes if it means saving yourself it is best to leave all behind. he people that have used you are like leaches and will find there next person to use after they are done with you.
    As far as ads are concerned I don't think anyone would mind if there was a banner at the top. Hell this is by far the best place for professional and hobby level laserist in the world. Again keep your head up high and all will work out.

Ivan Gomez