Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Personal: A curren state of affairs.

Lightbulb

Considering that he hasn't posted in the forums in quite a while, nor has he answered any PM's in the past week, I'd say he's probably got his hands full. Maybe you might want to cut him some slack, given the circumstances that we all know he's suffering under?

Adam

Default About to go off.....

Ok, I am going to remain civil and not get on a soapbox about those with money and those without money and the MANY ways that any human being can find themselves in a tough financial situation at any given time in their lives.....so....deep breath.....exhale.

Don't judge, just help (if you want). No one is forcing you to. Consider it a good thing to put out into the universe that will come back to you.

Geez.

PL wouldn't be here without him. So nut up and get over it. (ok, that wasn't civil....whatever.)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    ...from appreciating and thanking...
    ...maybe consider that his "Thank You" is that PL is still the fek-up and working...and, well, at that, yes?...

Again - I feel ya, brother - we all appreciate a well-earned "Thanks", but since it is not forthcoming (as of yet) perhaps sticking a fork in his eye, is not quite the best approach to solicit it... (..." a spoon-full of sugar...

solo mis dos centavos...
    paz
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Please see the thread here (from around post 320)...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...er-2010/page13

Thankfully the situation is now resolved and everyone is happy once more
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thanks Jem, I was going to do the same thing, you beat me too it
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I mentioned earlier in this thread that i would organize an auction to help the administrator.The winner can transfer the amount directly to the administrator

So here is the link:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...506#post176506

ow
    This really sucks.
    I had no idea about things going this bad

sorry to hear that you are having a tough time

As soon as I'm able to I will be a paying PL member, this site needs to keep on living.
    and also our admin.

Your a really helpfull person and also funny, making me smile.
    Would be a bit sad if you aren't able to :/

And wow admin turning down ads even when having a tough time is really really brave.

Even though my upload connection fairly sucks: feel free to use one of my laptops *will put one 24 hours a day up if you want* as a server / backup /.
    Last edited by masterpj; 12-25-2010 at 09:17.

Default Offer

Sorry to hear Spec.

My offer still stands if ever needed; Alpha will host anything you need PL related at our own cost.

Regards,
    Regards,

Aidan