View Poll Results: How do you think the product and service quality of CNI laser

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • very satisfied

1 4.35%
  • satisfied

3 13.04%
  • good

5 21.74%
  • bad

7 30.43%
  • I'm a spamming numpty who posts in the wrong section of the forum.

7 30.43%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: new released 5w 640nm lightning show laser

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    No I'm just sitting on the fence and avoiding the quality argument.
    right, which is why I am saying, the only reason I have always bought Chinese is because its the cheapest.... if theres a cheaper alternative I will buy whatever is cheaper (within reason)

Meierlight lasers sell lasers for cheaper than ANYWARE on the net...I have searched Thousands of websites!! Thanks for pointing out the type of lasers I'm using...for the poor man there lasers are paradise!!

1Watt 532nm now going for 818 Dollars!! (DHOM DHL-100A)

anyway china make stuff every were you look including all most makes of cell phones that we use...if they are made in Taiwan or Japan...don't worry...the electronic factories are still in China....they are still America's number 1 competitor!!

By the way KVANT Lasers are AWESOME....I will endure to own my own soon Especially there RED ones!!!(No fucking doubt!!)
    Peace,Respect

The problems arise from, quite simply- poor engineering, lazy assemblies (glue to hold essentail alignment optics) and alot of times, just plain and simple silly manufacturing processes.
    Marc, I completely agree with this.

From experience, I've found that some of the corners cut are to 'spite the face' (so to speak). As someone who wants a cheap laser, but also one that has some longevity beyond the warranty period, certain things like having adjustable optics mounts that allow them to be sorted at some non-specific time in the future when they 'do' go out of alignment is something that would be worth the few extra $/ in the purchase price.

I'd like to hope that the manufacturers learn something from both user feedback and that which they receive from the distributors/service aganets, because it does leave users feeling like they may be buying into a product that has a 1 year lifespan, and after that its difficult to do anything with it unless you pay for someone with the right skills to deal with it. Lets face it, a moderate power non-dpss laser isn't all that complex these days.