Thread: JDSU compact green lasers

Default JDSU compact green lasers

Hi guys and gals....I have for sale 5- JDSU compact series 532nm lasers. All of them work just great with the exception of a couple of ghost spots off to the side of the beam spot. I think it is a reflection off of the KTP wich resides inside a very shiny plated copper cavity. The machine work and component quality is surprizing as it is top notch workmanship. True quality. I have not corrected for the ghost issue yet... as they were purchased for a laser host. They mostly produce between 10 and 15 mw at near 8mrads...factory specs link to follow. The object was to employ the laser heads as a host for a dual red or blue diode setup in a small package and use a Flexmod V3 or similar....being TEC cooled. The drivers are darn small and all the cable seals are intact even though the heads have been opened. They operate from a 5vdc supply and do need a heat sink on the laser head. I will post pictures when I get time to R-E one. I could not machine the cases for the laser heads at a price of $40 each.....with 20% going to the janitor for his troubles in dealing with me. Shipping would be at your cost and USPS CONUS. I am not sure if these are SLM or not.....I would tend to think so from the JDSU previous offerings. Even if you scrapped the "guts".....I know there is a 1/2 watt C mount 808nm diode inside and some fine mounts for the KTP and Yag assemblies. I want to try and revamp a couple of these for myself and will keep a couple.....thus five units for grabs. The controller is set to keep the diode at 25 deg C.....perfect for most any diode. PM me if there is an intrest....they look nice and show signs of use and all make stated green power....I will keep the really crappy ones as they are goin to be wiped clean of internal parts with exception of the TEC and baseplate. Link from the manu....http://www.jdsu.com/products/commerc...-cdps532s.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PANA0076.JPG  

PANA0077.JPG  

PANA0078.JPG  

You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Picture of the spot on the wall at 1.5 meters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PANA0080.JPG  

You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

PM Sent

Thanks

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default International Priority mail shipping

Priority Mail Regular Flat Rate Box (FRB-1) (up to 20 pounds) USD $43.45......for those that wanted to know.....
    http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-...nal-prices.htm

All units are accounted for....Thanks