Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Various Projectors for sale

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I would be ok with that... the meierlight projectors are not terribly heavy... a friend of mine has a few and they are "ok"... would not mind something small at the house for when I am working on shows

although considering the size it might make more sense to ship it to you and then you ship me the meierlight projectors

wanna just throw down and pick up both the meier lights? im still rather interested in the two big boys, and eighty quid for shipping isnt that bad, you still have initially interested parties asking soforene!

anyways, i would be interested in the two, but we would have to talk more through pm, as far as the meierlights, ill take one if flecom takes the other, it would be a perfect two color home projector, and tbh is a perfect vessel for a project ive been wanting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DjHeadie View Post
    wanna just throw down and pick up both the meier lights? im still rather interested in the two big boys, and eighty quid for shipping isnt that bad, you still have initially interested parties asking soforene!

anyways, i would be interested in the two, but we would have to talk more through pm, as far as the meierlights, ill take one if flecom takes the other, it would be a perfect two color home projector, and tbh is a perfect vessel for a project ive been wanting to do.
    actually I was interested in both meierlights if that still works for you...

if not one would be ok too, but I was hoping to pick up both

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    actually I was interested in both meierlights if that still works for you...

if not one would be ok too, but I was hoping to pick up both

sorry, i didnt realize that, no worries there

and soforene, no rush here, just letting you know those would be well worth the shipping charges + product report to me

Default man

you are killing me. im about to fly out there and collect just to ship em back to myself!

Mind if I ask what your objection to shipping within the UK is?

DjHeadie: that thought had occurred to me as well. I have some other visual related biz I've been meaning to attend to in London, and it's less than $380 USD w/taxes to fly from Toronto to many places within the UK. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by AudioVisualizers View Post
    DjHeadie: that thought had occurred to me as well. I have some other visual related biz I've been meaning to attend to in London, and it's less than $380 USD w/taxes to fly from Toronto to many places within the UK. 8)

so before the two of you get convicted of murder let me remind the original poster that i am less worried about the woes of shipment when it comes to single color dpss systems, and that i have cash on hand... (flights from seattle to london average closer to a k, and since its been 6 years since ive been in the uk, i can guarantee ill spend another grand or two reminding myself how much and why i love england.)

if anyone already in, or travelin to the locale wants to ship me these, id have my day made.

is it really that wrong to want monster flank cannons?

DJH: 2,220 GBP = $3,500 USD. This is a tiny bit more expensive than my wholesale cost on two 1 watt 532nm 25K units w/o shipping case from a manufacturer I deal with in China, new. No doubt, these units, even used, are of a significantly higher quality with the care that has been put into them. Anyway, no, it is not wrong to want monster flank cannons, obviously since the event in the UK has since long past, if soforene is really hurting for the cash, he has many options (if willing to ship).

As for the Meierlights, I have no personal interest, but as a comparison, 375 GBH = $595 USD, my cost on 2 new units of 25K ILDA, 300mw 650nm + 80mw 532nm is about the same as the 280mw's; the 1 watt 532's seem like the real deal, I dunno why it's a hassle to ship.

Anyway, no more worries from me. Just putting in my two cents. 8)

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Nice video. Impressed w 1 color interlude a 1000mw ... a pair would be great. Don't think they will return from UKLEM without sale. ~jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Nice video. Impressed w 1 color interlude a 1000mw ... a pair would be great. Don't think they will return from UKLEM without sale. ~jimmy
    they already did!