Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Various Projectors for sale

Richard, Adrian...

MEGA!

- There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

wow guys. i feel like i owe you the 2k just for the lols now. "nice beams" is just a tad of a giveaway but otherwise freakin hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by DjHeadie View Post
    oh i was saying i would be, but she wouldnt be happy. for some odd reason she hates the uk, hates the accent, hates the fact that i loved my time living there, and hates that anytime im around anyone from there, i get a bit of an accent myself.

she just would not be down.

Offer to take her to Paris.... just get the outbound flight via UK and include a quick trip UNDER the channel on the Eurostar (which allows luggage) and is theoretically exciting.

No UK accents in Paris

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by catalanjo View Post
    Offer to take her to Paris.... just get the outbound flight via UK and include a quick trip UNDER the channel on the Eurostar (which allows luggage) and is theoretically exciting.

No UK accents in Paris

Cheers

ha! no accents but the place is ram packed with francs! id rather just fly in to london and set her up with a beret and pretend were in france, could probably entice her with italy tbh.

Any space left over inside these Pit8ull/Stanwax/Mutts Nutz boxes.

I mean enough to sqeeeeeze in some redandblue ?

Cheers
    Come on you guys in UK!

I couldn't make it to Surfleet, but you lot have intimate knowledge of these twins private parts.

I like the size, I like the power, the geographic location is a hassle but doable I even like the ethnic origins, ........ but IS THERE SPACE for a teeny couple of extra colour modules ? (RED is a bitch!)
    Cheers

Come on you guys in UK!

I couldn't make it to Surfleet, but you lot have intimate knowledge of these twins private parts.

I like the size, I like the power, the geographic location is a hassle but doable I even like the ethnic origins, ........ but IS THERE SPACE for a teeny couple of extra colour modules ? (RED is a bitch!)
    Cheers

red will be a bitch hah! could go uber spendy and try to squeeze the smaller kvant 640 in.

red will be a bitch hah! could go uber spendy and try to squeeze the smaller kvant 640 in.
    I saw these at the last UKLEM and they are very well made. If i was in the market for a matching pair i'd have had them. For that price it's a real bargain

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by RGbee View Post
    I saw these at the last UKLEM and they are very well made. If i was in the market for a matching pair i'd have had them. For that price it's a real bargain

Adrian

pick em up and ship em to me there mr "i live in berkshire, isnt that convenient"

Blimey ! only reply comes from Washington ! Thanks mate

I am definitely prepared to squeeze anything that produces a good result. Especially if it involves a good pair!

No one living in UK that has actually looked inside these beasts prepared to give me any info?

Cheers