Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photos of Palette Differences from Using Various Laser Wavelength Combinations

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    Wow. Rave of the Penguins!!

Nice pic.

wow, it is like walking into a vortex....love the colors, the effect, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    I can't figure how on earth 445nm (or any blue) will have any impact on yellow at all.. There shouldn't be any blue in there except maybe whatever the 445nm diodes put out at idle, which ain't much.
    I can, after I added 445nm to my projector I could set my green at almost double the power to get a nice white (445 shifts white much quicker) but this made blue green and white very bright, but red and yellow where washed out after using the wizzard. (because of the very bright green cyan white blue)

So I think when not properly tuning your color pallet the 445 can wash out your red and green.

But as Insanity already explained with proper pallet tuning there should be no difference.

True, and my statement wasn't entirely clear.. I should have said pure yellow, since so many shades are possible with analog. But regardless I see what you're saying.. it took me awhile to get my system straight.