Thread: Anyone....Bueller.....Anyone?

Default Anyone....Bueller.....Anyone?

i have a bit of cash coming through from an ancient car wreck (almost two years ago) and i wanted to invest it in a pre built projector from within the us here. there are quite a few options as far as what to do with the money, and this is a fleeting thought, but i wanted to see what is available out there.

i well know i can build one myself, and have a few times recently, but what im truly after is... buying myself a toy. i think we all know this feeling, and just wanted to probe the community here and see what sprung up. if there is not much response then i will likely alot the funds to a joint project with slicklasers. guess well just wait and see

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by DjHeadie View Post
    i have a bit of cash coming through from an ancient car wreck (almost two years ago) and i wanted to invest it in a pre built projector from within the us here. there are quite a few options as far as what to do with the money, and this is a fleeting thought, but i wanted to see what is available out there.

i well know i can build one myself, and have a few times recently, but what im truly after is... buying myself a toy. i think we all know this feeling, and just wanted to probe the community here and see what sprung up. if there is not much response then i will likely alot the funds to a joint project with slicklasers. guess well just wait and see

thanks in advance

Come on bro... I'll get you the best deal, and you will get to be a part of the build too, so just come to me with the budget and I'll make the brightest I can for ya....