Thread: Nice show at HB Laser Demo Room

Default Nice show at HB Laser Demo Room

This is not my video, found it on youtube... Nice show filmed at HB's demo room..

Mark

Very nice show. Just shows what an effect having no competing lighting has for cues such as tunnels and diffuse low visibility colour (blues and reds) fans.

I know they mentioned they were picking up 2x5w lasers in the dialogue but the power levels at least at viewing level didn't look that high when viewed full screen.
    Last edited by White-Light; 09-24-2010 at 01:29.

They were picking up two ALC60's... The lasers in the show were two 5 watt ArKr with fibre heads...

No doubt HB are running them at lower power... I wouldn't want to blast my customers in the face with 10 watts at that range...

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube Guy View Post
    the guys from HB laser gave us a free high end laser show when we picked up our ALC60x laserheads ^^

IIRC there where 2 5W ArKr RGB laserhead with fibre optics to the scanners

No its no good if your customers can't see to enter their credit card details.

The green fans when viewed full screen look at very safe levels to me, maybe MPE as opposed to MPE x10.

I think they may possible be using BAM's though because I noticed on the blue static fans projected vertically sideways about 1/2 way through the video, the blue suddenly gets much darker and deeper on one of the fan portions above head level. Could just be a viewing angle but looks like a definite step.

Very nice show though and just shows how well even diffuse effects come out when they're not competing against other lighting. Some of the multicoloured fans are beautiful.

Inspired me to add a couple more liquid sky effects to my QS workspace as I just love the white edged with red effect.