Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Someone with FB3 test this?

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    actually LC-FLASH likes flash 6...

the line is a vector object right?

LC-FLASH is complaining

and I cant open the FLA since I only have Flash 8
    Yeah, the line elements are vector objects. I tried to publish it as Flash 6 for you, but got an error saying, "Symbol=Tween 3, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Enhanced stroke is not supported in this player".

The source file is Flash CS4. When is LC-FLASH going to get with the times. Flash 6!? We're already up to Flash CS5 (11) now.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Here you go:

Idea is the strobing fans above bathe the audience in coloured light whilst the other beams sweep through the audience to provide interaction.

Very difficult to tell from a preview alone but I think it would work well in practice as its quite simple:
    Nice effect. I'd love to see it when you get a chance to plug it into a projector.

hello everybody. this is my first post here. i ve found you by google while looking for some info about fb3 and quickshow which i m using. i m from the north of germany and i like it here... hoping i m welcome. your little animation works very good with quickshow. i did not test the first version, but the 2nd works fine and looks intresting as beamshow with some effects on it. today i ve made two little animations, too. you ll find em in the attachment:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by netzhaut View Post
    hello everybody. this is my first post here. i ve found you by google while looking for some info about fb3 and quickshow which i m using. i m from the north of germany and i like it here... hoping i m welcome. your little animation works very good with quickshow. i did not test the first version, but the 2nd works fine and looks intresting as beamshow with some effects on it. today i ve made two little animations, too. you ll find em in the attachment:
    Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the attached animations

Dankeschön

Quote Originally Posted by netzhaut View Post
    Yes, thank you for sharing.

@netzhaut: thx for sharing. always in need for more ;-)

Welcome to PL netzhaut

Glad you like it here, you'll find everyone is always very helpful and appreciative

Yes Welcome.

Another effect although I'm not sharing this for 2 reasons:

1. I don't know how it actually looks in real life and I don't want to share anything unless I'm positive it works and works well.

2. I want to keep some exclusively for myself (my aim is to share some and keep some - if I'm honest I haven't even shown my best ones!!)

There's nothing to stop you copying it though if your skills are good enough to reproduce it from the clip.

Video capture isn't as good on this one.

But basically we have hot beams interspaced with a mulitcoloured propogating and rotating tunnel (it looks flat on screen but in actual fact a perspective shift show it to be a full tunnel). This is also a hard one to reproduce as its key framed and so rotates in 2 seperate directions and has several speeds of progagation.

Its also likely to be versatile as it responds to the speed slider so for strobe effects, you could strobe it but the other way is it speeds up very nicely at 400% to provide a fast effect.

Hope you like it:

hi everybody and thanks for welcoming me.

i just want to share some more little aimations produced while learning the functions of qs...

all in lds-format using 10 frames a second, which mostly fits for beamshows

cu

6_samples_lds_format.zip

ps: impressing overloaded attachment functionality here
    keep it up, netzhaut (which is german for retina)
    and visit me on http://easylase.de/