Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling: Pangolin QuickShow with FB3 for $500, brand new.

Default Selling: Pangolin QuickShow with FB3 w/50 GB of Video Loops for VJ/Visual Content

I thought I'd try a FS ad out here in the open, as I've been receiving several private inquiries lately.

I'm offering new FB3s with QuickShow for $595 USD each including shipping to most places worldwide.
    You also get a free bonus package of random NTSC A/VJ Mix DVD's & VJ Loop DVD-ROM's from our 3 TB Global Visual Content Library. These will be useful if you also do video projections @ events. Otherwise, pass them to a friend who's into that, chill out & watch some of them @ home, or get into it! We are gradually starting to convert certain content to ILDA format, so will be offering that both as a free bundled bonus & as stand-alone laser content collections towards the end of 2010. Your free bonus DVD/ROM pack is shipped by untracked standard airmail from our homebase in Toronto, Canada, & averages 7 to 14 days shipping depending on your global coordinates.

Your pangolin package is shipped by trackable DHL or UPS from our distribution centre in Hong Kong, and averages 3 business days to Australia/Asia, & most parts of Europe, and 4 days for North & South America. Documented/Insured shipping value is up to you, no extra charge for full insurance.

If you live on a tropical island or somewhere very remote, & my $ allocated for shipping eats below my cost, I will let you know prior to purchase, provided that I have your ship-to info, and let you know the extra cost. Otherwise, $595 USD is your total cost. We've had over 2,000 happy A/V & laser customers since 1989 in over 100 countries thus far. Extensive references on request.

PM or reply with queries to the thread if interested. Thx.

Also, offering custom branded non-varianced projectors, I'll post more about those soon, or ask me. For now, here is this past springs catalog: http://www.laserguy.com/616272.HTML

-David
    www.AudioVisualizers.com ( visuals )
    www.LaserGuy.com ( lasers & leds )

1-888-LASER-Dr ( toll-free in North-America & the Caribbean )
    (1 888 527 3737 )
    Last edited by AudioVisualizers; 10-08-2010 at 13:40.

you can shipping by Hong Kong or Canada?

you can give some discount of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    you can shipping by Hong Kong or Canada?

you can give some discount of this?
    Sorry, under my agreement with Pangolin I can't offer it for less than $595 USD, instead I am adding value by offering free shipping & bonus content, a pretty good offer I think.

only 7 units left in stock at the moment, with 3 of those potentially sold later today.

My seller review thread: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...dioVisualizers

some of the bonus video content you will be randomly receiving as a free gift with your order: http://www.audiovisualizers.com/libr...S_previews.htm

Sorry, under my agreement with Pangolin I can't offer it for less than $595 USD
    Then why is the title of this thread advertising it @ $500?

Just like my Wife keeps telling me.....Your a real let down

Thumbs up message retracted

Mistake was made
    Last edited by Vidal Wolf; 11-03-2010 at 10:45.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaycey View Post
    Then why is the title of this thread advertising it @ $500
    Sorry about that. When I originally started the thread, I was offering it for $500 because I'm not entirely profit focused. Then Bill from Pangolin contacted me and asked me to sell it at the list price so as not to undervalue the product & get other dealers mad at me.

So now, I've edited my 1st post in the thread to reflect the $595 price, but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to change the title text of the thread, so thus the difference. I realize I could request the admin to delete the thread and just start a new one, but I figured I wouldn't bother him & so here we are.

One of my conversations with Bill reflected how different dealers give different levels of support. Please note that despite having used Pangolin LSD since the mid 90's, at this time I am personally not a complete expert with QuickShow. I will give a reasonable amount of free phone & email support to my customers within my ability, but if you anticipate needing expert help, perhaps you should purchase from another dealer that is better able to provide that to you, or just use the forums here, there are many knowledgeable QuickShow users on here.

I just figured I would offer another purchasing avenue for potential customers that need speedy in stock free shipping worldwide, & added value with the bonus visual content I provide. I'm quite a straightforward person, I welcome feedback & suggestions.

Thanks for your interest!

-D.

you might want to ask bill if $595 is just the MAP?

ironically until the Sherman act got replaced by the "rule of reason" in 2007~ manufacturers telling what resellers can sell a product for would be illegal under antitrust laws

Quote Originally Posted by AudioVisualizers View Post
    but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to change the title text of the thread
    Just click on the 'edit' button, then select 'advanced' and you'll see the title of the thread waiting for you ready to be edited
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    you might want to ask bill if $595 is just the MAP?

ironically until the Sherman act got replaced by the "rule of reason" in 2007~ manufacturers telling what resellers can sell a product for would be illegal under antitrust laws
    hi. please tell me what is the MAP?

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Ich bin Google Pilot !!