Thread: GTB ....Bargains galore at a slightly higher price!

Default GTB ....Bargains galore at a slightly higher price!

Hi people, I am about to make a suggestion that might get some people a little pissed off.

I suggest we PAY 10% (or ??%) MORE on group buys !!!!!

Wooah there ...... I do have reasons to back up this seemingly stoooopid idea !!!

Admin has REAL hassles right now !

1) One easy way to help, would be to realize that we can not have GB's without a forum!

2) No Admin = No PL (as we know it).

3) Everyone on a GB can automatically quantify how much any particular GB means in terms of £, $, €, Yen or whatever.

4) GB's are based on mutual trust, and despite this/or maybe DUE to this, they work.

5) Isolated cash inputs will NOT really help Admin, only long term constantly dripping inputs will have any effect. (ie. Subscriptions which require commitment)

6) We have the opportunity to start a "custom" in which some GBs can "traditionally" (from now on) include a "tythe" for Admin which can be entirely optional for the GB organizer (hence no decision problem) but CAN be publicly stated when the GB is created.

7) 1+2+3+4+5+6 = ??? = possible partial solution for Admin and the future of PL.

I have to admit I am relatively new here and for personal financial insecurity issues I have not yet "subscribed" to PL. which I obviously should do
    I do however try to give as much help as I receive whenever possible, and that to me makes it feel very much like home!

Can we please make a new type of GB ....... a TGB (Tythe GB)

Not an obligatory "levy", just a publicized difference between a TGB and a normal "old fashioned GB"

I really like the idea of extra "Tea" with my GBs.

Nuff said

Cheers

PS.
    If anyone knows how to set up a poll for this suggestion please jump in and do so!

I would go with something like a 10% up to $5 or $10.

Seems fair since without this forum GB's would be a lot more difficult.
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    I would go with something like a 10% up to $5 or $10.

Seems fair since without this forum GB's would be a lot more difficult.
    Good idea, the TGB organizer could set this limit when starting it !

Cheers