Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New DHOM 500mW 532nm DPSS with OEM PSU, Analog modulation.

7 sold ! Only 1 left in stock in Canada. Next piece will be available by the end of October.

Thanks a lot.
    Ultralasers, Inc
    http://www.ultralasers.com
    Ebay Store: DHOM-Laser

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Great work Shawn. Keep 'em moving. And by the way... how do you all do with your reds??? In other words what is your hottest selling of the reds for projector use???~ jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

400mW 635nm laser is mostly used for laser projectors. However, the beam size of red laser is a little bit big. (5x7mm). We also have 658nm red, output from 400mW to 800mW.

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Great work Shawn. Keep 'em moving. And by the way... how do you all do with your reds??? In other words what is your hottest selling of the reds for projector use???~ jimmy
    Ultralasers, Inc
    http://www.ultralasers.com
    Ebay Store: DHOM-Laser

i have one from about 7 months has worked good using it with fb-3 and sub-447 and mike prism pair. looks great!! i need a LEM

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default nice

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    i have one from about 7 months has worked good using it with fb-3 and sub-447 and mike prism pair. looks great!! i need a LEM
    Wow could you Please post a pic and details on your prism pair? Which of the DHOM reds did you get- color and power? Shawns lasers having been selling well here. I'm getting a 532nm from him. Just trying to figure out the power before I order. Got that FB3 as well and hehe sub 447nm.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

i have the 532 500mw doing better than 650mw no red yet. i may buy a red though
    customer service was great