Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New DHOM 500mW 532nm DPSS with OEM PSU, Analog modulation.

Laser Warning New DHOM 500mW 532nm DPSS with OEM PSU, Analog modulation.

New released 500mW 532nm DPSS laser, OEM power supply, with analgo modulation (20KHz).

Brand: DHOM
    Real Output Power:550mW ~ 650mW
    Power Stability: <3%
    Divergence, full angle: <2.0 mrad
    Input Voltage: DC 5V or AC 85~264

More details, please visit:
    http://www.ultralasers.com/proinfo.p...age=1&featured

or PM me.

10 % Discount for PL members !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500mW+OEM-40B.JPG  

500mW+OEM-40B-2.JPG  

MA1-01.jpg  

OEM-PSU-1.JPG  

OEM-40B-02.JPG  

OEM-PSU.jpg  

Last edited by Ultralasers; 09-30-2010 at 08:48.
    Ultralasers, Inc
    http://www.ultralasers.com
    Ebay Store: DHOM-Laser

Nice looking unit

What are the dimensions of the laser module?

Quote Originally Posted by taggalucci View Post
    Nice looking unit

What are the dimensions of the laser module?
    Here is the dimensions of laser module:
    LxWxH=130mmx54mmx40mm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L-MA3.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	22976
    Last edited by Ultralasers; 01-14-2011 at 04:45.
    Ultralasers, Inc

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default Technical question

Ok this one says 20hz modulation and sorry I'm still new but aren't we mostly using 10 Hz?
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Ok this one says 20hz modulation and sorry I'm still new but aren't we mostly using 10 Hz?
    Hi jooopy, I think you should multiply by a thousand here! KHz = Killer Hz LOL !

Modulating between 10hz and 20hz the only thing you are likely to provoke is epilepsy among the small percentage of the population who suffer from this problem.
    However 10hz and lower is often used to flash freeze the punters dancing in discos etc.

As far as modulation is concerned, (both TTL and Analogue) the faster the better!

If you want colourful high frequency stripes in your ceiling scans this is essential.

It sounds to me like you are somewhat limited by your controller/software or your scanners. Ideally you should be able to make every point scanned a different colour and on long scanner throws it's better if you can do it even faster as long as you have an analogue controller capable of supplying the frequency required and you can phase lock/shift it to the scanner frequency. It's a pig to do on a computer but a breeze with an analogue synthesizer and quite beautiful in the air.

Most decent scanners will go up to 1k which means that you only get twenty stripes at 20k mod frequency.

This 20k analogue mod speed is an interesting improvement!

Good for you Shawn
    (ultralaser improvement duly, noted .......I will advise my Spanish clients accordingly).

Best of luck with future sales.

Cheers

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default Gracias Catalango

You are so right on the killer hurtZ. I got the FB3 dt40 wide combo and building the rest starting with a really nice 750mw 445nm. I believe the blue is modulated at 10khz as it uses drlava's new flexmod. Not sure if that is adjustable to match Shawns green here or if I even would want to match it. Like I said I'm new here. Nice laser Shawn.-jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by catalanjo View Post
    Hi jooopy, I think you should multiply by a thousand here! KHz = Killer Hz LOL !

Modulating between 10hz and 20hz the only thing you are likely to provoke is epilepsy among the small percentage of the population who suffer from this problem.
    However 10hz and lower is often used to flash freeze the punters dancing in discos etc.

As far as modulation is concerned, (both TTL and Analogue) the faster the better!

If you want colourful high frequency stripes in your ceiling scans this is essential.

It sounds to me like you are somewhat limited by your controller/software or your scanners. Ideally you should be able to make every point scanned a different colour and on long scanner throws it's better if you can do it even faster as long as you have an analogue controller capable of supplying the frequency required and you can phase lock/shift it to the scanner frequency. It's a pig to do on a computer but a breeze with an analogue synthesizer and quite beautiful in the air.

Most decent scanners will go up to 1k which means that you only get twenty stripes at 20k mod frequency.

This 20k analogue mod speed is an interesting improvement!

Good for you Shawn
    (ultralaser improvement duly, noted .......I will advise my Spanish clients accordingly).

Best of luck with future sales.

Cheers
    Very good explaination on mod frequency !
    and thank you for your wishes !
    Ultralasers, Inc

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    I believe the blue is modulated at 10khz as it uses drlava's new flexmod.
    I am fairly certain the flewmod modulates WAY faster than 10khz; probably closer to 100k for both the new one and old one. I could be wrong; Andrew?

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I am fairly certain the flewmod modulates WAY faster than 10khz; probably closer to 100k for both the new one and old one. I could be wrong; Andrew?
    I seem to remember the good doctor saying that the FlemodP3 has a 500khz bandwidth!

Although I suspect he is using component specs rather than testing to support this statement.

I could be wrong here
    but either way .....

That is what I call FAST !

Cheers
    Last edited by catalanjo; 10-01-2010 at 04:17. Reason: ????

Not that you'd ever need modulation speeds that fast for scanner use. Laser video projection maybe.