Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiesta! Net

Default Fiesta! Net

Hi All,

I would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on the Fiesta! software. I am contemplating buying it, although I have to admit, parts of it seem a bit confusing to use. Maybe I just need to spend more time with it or maybe there is a better option?

AndyH

For me, Fiesta is the most intuitive and easy to use laser software I ever seen.
    You can do what you want with it.
    You should try the free and almost fully functional version on their website.
    One hour and you're in business.
    And the support is also the best support I ever seen on any other laser software.
    I hope to hear news from you soon.

Hi Adrian,
    thanks for your response.
    I have downloaded & installed the software. I find the help files not particularly clear in parts and have not been able to find any further help elsewhere, although I haven't contacted Showtacle.
    Andy

Contacting the vendors is a good idea but for sure there are few guys here, on PL - that might help you.
    Why don't you just write your question here?

fiesta is wonderful!

i use it for live shows and i love it!

maybe it can be little upgraded in the show part... is not relly the easiest way to make a music show but really nice i hightly reccomend it to you!
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

Having spent a few more hours playing with the demo I am finding it easier to use and am becoming more creative. The main problem, initially, is not having more comprehensive help files.
    Anyone want to buy a Pangolin FB3 (very liitle use).....
    Andy

@djlorenz
    What part of doing music shows is hard for you to understand?
    You just have to drag and drop effects to the timeline. Easy. Stretch the effect to the desired period of time and hit play. Don't forget to use wav file so you can preview the file and the only future problem is to find proper audio tracks. But that are not included in the Fiesta software.

@andyh
    I think the help files are easy to read and understand. In fact, software is as simple and intuitive - that is hard to write help file and keep the help file as simple as the software itself is. Anyway, few minutes of practice and you're doing good lasershows.

@all.
    I read on the internet that Fiesta can be syncronised with video, midi and even with Time code. Did anybody tested that features?

is a new feature, never tried for now...
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

@andyh:
    Well, have you bought the fiesta? Isn't it a true professional laser software?
    What can you tell me about the connectors bay. Are they as I think, I mean NEUTRIK connectors on DMX IN/OUT and moisture protected Amphenol on the ILDA 25 pins?

Default No Fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cavaleru View Post
    @andyh:
    Well, have you bought the fiesta? Isn't it a true professional laser software?
    What can you tell me about the connectors bay. Are they as I think, I mean NEUTRIK connectors on DMX IN/OUT and moisture protected Amphenol on the ILDA 25 pins?
    Hi Adrian,
    Following the recent major updates to Pangolin Quickshow, I resisted the temptation to spend yet more money on Fiesta. Quickshow does everything I need - at least for the time being.
    AndyH