Thread: will work for free.

Default will work for free.

O.K. now that I have your attention.....

Im interested in helping out on any medium to large scale show.
    Im willing to work for the low down wage of *free*.
    I have been a pro pyrotechnican for the last 22 years and have been in all the venues you can think of,large,small,indoors,outdoors,on top of buildings,bridges,towers, scaffolding,rigging ect. I have the associated stage presence that goes along with all aforementioned shows.
    I did roadie work in high school for a dj in Seattle and loved every back breaking minute of it. late nights, gallons of coffee and soda,and all the dates I could stand.
    I did a couple gigs for Fred Lowell of LPD lasers and Kevin,his associate years ago.
    I have an unyielding love for lasers,and what they can do,and what we can make them do for us.
    the reason I am making this request is that I want to learn the ropes for working on shows.I want to know all the ins and outs, the ups and downs,plusses and drawbacks. I hope to someday have enough of a system that I can start doing my own gigs.
    I dont even have a complete lasershow system up and running yet,but Im working on it.
    Im on the West coast, currently living in Sacramento. I am willing to travel as far as San Diego,Las Vegas,Reno,Phoenix,or as far North as Portland Oregon.
    Feel free to contact me here or thru my email, wildwolfsden@gmail.com.
    Thanks!.
    Nate.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Thumbs up

Hey Nate -

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    Im interested in helping out on any medium to large scale show.
    Im willing to work for the low down wage of *free*.
    We're drowning in werk - let's chat, asap - I'll be back in LA on the 13th; check in with me then... or better yet, come on down, and maybe you can even end-up going home, 'one Purelight-richer'... ...and, sorry, but you cannot work for us for *free* - you can 'shadow' for free, but if you work, you gotta get paid, sorry...

peas.
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

if I lose my job can I go work for you too jon?

can bring photons lol

Default GODSLIGHT SHOWS and ADVERTISING

@ Nate, I am Phoenix based and will keep you on file as available for working a show.
    PM me your contact Phone number. We are a small company at this time but we do get gigs to do.
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

thank you!.
    I will be contacting you soon.
    thank you for the opportunity as well.
    ~Nate.
    Last edited by Vidal Wolf; 10-02-2010 at 07:52. Reason: *Lack of coffee* induced typoes.
    Will there be three phase!!!!