Thread: Easylase Users to get Analogue out.

Default Easylase Users to get Analogue out.

HELP? I want to get Analogue out of it and I get TTL to RGB Projector. Do I have to feed the output from the DB25 which the Mamba Black, then to Easylase, then to DB25, of the projector directly to my Lab Lasers to get Analogue. and By pass the interface board? which has DMX shows and control on it? Thanks for any input. John

Quote Originally Posted by santanas View Post
    HELP? I want to get Analogue out of it and I get TTL to RGB Projector. Do I have to feed the output from the DB25 which the Mamba Black, then to Easylase, then to DB25, of the projector directly to my Lab Lasers to get Analogue. and By pass the interface board? which has DMX shows and control on it? Thanks for any input. John

I can't speak for your specific setup, but I've always had the best luck wiring the modulation signals directly to the lasers, getting rid of the DMX board completely. Those DMX boards can be pretty crappy, so there's always the possibility that yours could be messing things up somehow.

Default analog

are you sure the lasers even have analog drivers??

Default Analogue lab Lasers

Default Analogue

I did post picture and could not write anything DARN. I will try to wire direct to these units and get the dmx out of the picture. So the larger RGB show lasers do not have DMX in them? Thanks John H

Quote Originally Posted by santanas View Post
    I did post picture and could not write anything DARN. I will try to wire direct to these units and get the dmx out of the picture. So the larger RGB show lasers do not have DMX in them? Thanks John H
    The Lab Units in here are MBL 30 BLUE, MRL 300 Red, PGL-FS Green lasers.