Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QM32 needed

Default QM32 needed

We have the system fixed. Thank you for all your help. we could not have done it with out you all. Jon Rush
    Last edited by Jon Rush; 10-16-2010 at 09:25. Reason: found

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Rush View Post
    hi i have a QM 2000 and it wont work for my Omniscan i need a QM32. I will trade it for a qm32 card and in stall disks. Thank You. Jon
    WOW! I'm sure someone will jump on this. Just out of curiosity, why won't it work? Not enough outputs?

Lightbulb

I bet it is the cable; I am sure there is an adapter out there somewhere; contact Pangolin and try to keep that QM2000.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Wink

Yeah... move slow on this trade... There has got to be away to adapt

Default Hi

Yes you are right not enouf singles. AVI and pangolin tryed to help. we just went back to the QM32. now we can have laser floyd in the Planetarium. Jon

Yes you are right not enouf singles. AVI and pangolin tryed to help. we just went back to the QM32. now we can have laser floyd in the Planetarium. Jon
    Hmm, I'm surprised nothing could be done via DMX. It sucks having to downgrade for compatibility.

Oh, I think Steve Roberts, AKA Mixedgas would be interested in your trade. He's been looking to upgrade for a while.
    Last edited by 300EVIL; 10-06-2010 at 13:38.

hi i have a QM 2000 and it wont work for my Omniscan i need a QM32. I will trade it for a qm32 card and in stall disks. Thank You. Jon Thank You all I now have found the board. you all have helped us so mutch. The Planetarium will now have a laser for the public to see. Jon Rush Thank You
    That's good news 4 U but a bit of a pity 4 me, as the evil one pointed out, most of us old gas-heads, (including me,) would jump on this, given half a chance. Unfortunately I am at present in UK and my QM32 is in Spain. If you need another one please PM me.

Still good luck to you anyway.

Cheers

Default Just in case

Ups

no more?

Default Why is this back up?

Jon, I just got the computer and QM32 card back today and the box is all beat up and says "Return to sender". I thought we had a deal to trade cards, I sent mine and with this ad it appears as you never sent the QM2000 to me. I am confused, i paid to have it shipped to you and now I find out you never sent it out. Why did you not accept the package and not send yours to me? What gives?

Default Hi

Never got your box and you would not respond to my phone calles. i called for a week. the post office said no box. you can not provide me with a tracking number.
    what am i to think now you friend calles me a theif. If any one out there has a QM32 and wants to trade i have a magma box as well and a QM2000 box.
    Last edited by Jon Rush; 10-15-2010 at 19:45.