Thread: Quick Timeline in Pangolin Quick Show

Default Quick Timeline in Pangolin Quick Show

Hi, I posted this on the Pangolin Forum Friday night but haven't gotten a response yet. I wonder if anyone here can help.

Here was my post

Hi,

I am sorry if this is a dumb question. I am trying to use the quick timeline in quick show but it will only show the first 16 seconds. If I play around with the scroll bars and zoom in and out on the time line, I am able to get it to show a longer duration after a while. Regardless to say, its annoying to have to do that. I remember talking to William about it before I purchased Quick Show but there was talk of a new version being releasaed. Did that happen? or is there a fix for the problem?
    Thanks

Ok, looks like QuickShow2 RC has been released. So far, a drastic improvement on the quick timeline feature. Well done Pangolin.

Is there a way to import MP3 ? so you can play music and time show ?
    and can it also export to an amp to play show later?

paul
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

I'm not sure on the exporting option but you can import mp3's (and wav's) and create a show to the music. Can somebody else advise on exporting timeline options.

Thanks

hi, you have the possibility to export a show-file by clicking the disk-symbol next to the transport-buttons of the timeline. the same button offers you to import a wave- or mp3-file into the timeline. otherwise you can drag and drop the preview-window right from the timeline directly into a cue. the first choice will save the tracks and effect-lines seperately and the second choice will put all events together. you can export a single cue as well by clicking the choices in the upper left corner were you also save your workspace etc.

If you drop a cue into the timeline, you can expand it by dragging the right side of the event and pull it to the right. with this you also expand the entire timeline...

By rightclicking a cue you`re able to set the propperties of a cue. if its a dropped cue from the timeline you can assign an audio-track from your pc to this cue.
    keep it up, netzhaut (which is german for retina)
    and visit me on http://easylase.de/