Thread: I have a question about Mamba 2004...

Default I have a question about Mamba 2004...

I'm an officer of a college physics organization who is in charge of a Pro LaserFX Showcube II that our group bought to celebrate the 50th year of the Laser.

The package came with Mamba 2004. Maybe I misread the "features" wrong, but it said that it supported audio synchronization. But I can't find how to add an audio track.

Is there a site where I can view some tutorials for Mamba and how to add audio...?

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

Unfortuneately Mamba 2004 does NOT support music sync. The 'Full' Mamba - Mamba Black is what I chose to buy in 2005 as this (allegedley) supported all music formats - however its has been pretty poor in this respect all along. It never worked correctly with playback from a CD (despite the spec stating til recently that it did) and playing certain other formats the audio and laser playback would go out of sync. So I guess what Im trying to say is you are not missing a mega working super effective feature.
    Im sure Mamba development is not dead but I have been waiting for a year for something to be done to one part of the app that was (apparently) at the top of the list to be done.
    I now use Pangolin FB3 with QS - in less than 12 months its had more updates than Mamba has had in a lifetime and it worked well right from the first issue.
    You should consider Mamba as what you see is what you will always get.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk