Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next FLEM will need to be post-poned until 2011

sooooo its 2011... any updates???

I could probably get us the planetarium down here... just sayin

it would be nice if it weren't on the first friday of the month, the guys from the planetarium have been wanting to go to one but first friday is laser show night here

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    it would be nice if it weren't on the first friday of the month, the guys from the planetarium have been wanting to go to one but first friday is laser show night here
    Like anyone in your lil town is going to truly miss a laser show at the planetarium if they don't show it... I understand there is little to do there at night; the 10 or 15 people down there have to do something...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Like anyone in your lil town is going to truly miss a laser show at the planetarium if they don't show it... I understand there is little to do there at night; the 10 or 15 people down there have to do something...
    ACTUALLY, we generally do about 1000 people per night over 4, sometimes 5 shows if all 4 sell out too quickly

So... FLEM? When is it? I'm getting a little addicted to these LEM things.

-Jonathan

Smile

Funny you should mention that, Johnathan! I just posted a new thread about the next FLEM.

FLEM # 9 will be held on Saturday, April 2nd, at the same boat club meeting room in Tavares that we've been using for the past 2 years. It's on hwy 441, on the west side of town, on the right side of the highway, just before you cross over the dead river bridge (assuming you're heading west on 441, that is). The driveway leading to the venue is easy to miss, so be looking for it.

No charge for this event. (Since my mother is a member of the boat club, we can rent the place really cheap.) We'll have plenty of tables and chairs we can use, and I'll be bringing the sound system again (as usual). We'll also have limited access to 220 volt single-phase power if you need it, but there is no 3-phase power available at all.

Mark your calenders now, and start packing! FLEM 9 is just 7 weeks away!

Adam