Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone familar with mambaBlack?

I just decided that I am going to be re coloring each and every frame instead. Re wiring it may not be the best idea for me. Does this program also work with the soundcard dac?

Colouring every frame could very quickly become a be a real pia
    if you are creating new content it will be white by default so will just display green on a green only projector - if you are recolouring existing shows then a quicker awy to do it is to export the show to ilda then recreate it as a single scene containing all the frames. This single scene can then be re-coloured green. I know it seems round the houses but this will take a minute to do as opposed to a very boring and long proceedure doing it frame by frame for a big show.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

how do i export the show to ilda? i have looked through the menus and i cant seem to find that option. i am currently using 1.63 version of mamba.

There is a button with a tiny yellow laser-warning-sign and a blue floppy-disk in it.
    That's the export to ilda button.