Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older LaserWorld videos removed?

I liked the one where he said "where are my milliwatts Laserworld, did UPS take them?"
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Felt like reviving this thread, did you get those videos or any more information on this?

I just went to a club downtown with a friend to have a look at one of their purelight 3400 http://dealer.laserworld.com/index.p...mart&Itemid=60
    That they just got there.

I don't have a lpm so i could not measure it and no camera with me =/
    But anyhow, the green was a bit unaligned and quite easy to fix and had a nice 3mm beam that seemed almost as bright and a little more divirgent compared to my green 1w lasever, it was an impressivly small module though.

The red and blue was combined in one module (didnt open it) with one 445 beam that from the looks of it doesnt have any correction optics like anamorphic prisms or such and three reds quite badly knifedged, the beam coming out looked like 3 separate red beams (from what i understand would be quite normal before the beams diverge) stacked next to eachother like 000 about 4x2 mm. and was the three largest (still separated) beams 25 meters on the other side of the room.
    To get a good whitebalance thanks to the bad red you needed to turn the green down to about a little less than one third of the intensity in the bundled phoenix software. wich seemed a little weak to say the least, not even close to as easy and powerful as Quickshow is!

Having seen a couple of the softwares out there i can really recommend Pangolin Quickshow as a good choice for anyone.
    Thanks Pangolin for your great software, you will get an order for a Livepro upgrade in the near future
    Back to Laserworld....
    The cables looked nicely routed and build quality about your average joe kind of style.
    The galvos and modulation didnt seem much in tune. (it was the laserworld 50k set)
    Ilda testframe was not very recognizable.

Sorry laserworld no kudos from this member either... You dont live up to your name and definately not your prices!
    To anyone out there reading this and thinking of getting a laserworldsystem: if you want something good that should live up to your expectations, look somewhere else, because as of now I'm sure they won't!

Im having a gig at that club friday in two weeks, i will try to take some photos and videos then.
    Hopefully i will have my quadred finished by then and bring my rgb there so we can have a comparison. I'm pretty sure mine will kick laserworld in the nuts even though it will still need more red!! =)

just a few of my cents...
    Last edited by DjMagnus; 02-03-2011 at 13:21. Reason: just some language corrreccetytiooåånns ;)

The posters of the video did not break any terms of service.
    Im sure of that.
    Im going to try my luck again and email youtube about what flag was used.

I think laserworld created an amount of accounts and did the so called: "flag spamming" in the videos.

Flag spamming is using multiple accounts to flag the same video multiple times.
    After a certain amount of flags ( i think also depending on the view count).
    The video gets automatically removed or temporarly disabled.