Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Wall

Default Spare ticket

So it looks like my friend has dropped out of our trip to CA so I may have a spare ticket going for the show in LA on the 30th if anyone is interested.

PM me if you are.

Cheers
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Doc I hope you mean Laser WORLD

Goin to see Roger in MEN in May - looking forward to what I missed at Earls court all those years ago

Rob
    Yeah, that's what I said
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

just got back from the show, it was incredible... I am really glad I went and wish I would have gone to the saturday show too lol

My girlfriend bought me tickets for my birthday! (December 13th - Honda Center, Anaheim)
    - instinct

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    My girlfriend bought me tickets for my birthday! (December 13th - Honda Center, Anaheim)

Somebody really Loves U!!!!
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Up at 5:15 a.m.(El Paso) .... Drove 10 hours 633miles got to Dallas 90 minutes before the show. Found 3 tickets $120 each. Excellent Performance.18 hours later Good Night!-jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

My honey came through!!!!!! The show is Houston was AWWWWWEEEESOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!

What time did the show start for you guys? It says "8:00" on the website, but I'm wondering if he is actually going to go on at like 8:30 or 9:00. I don't know if that's when doors open or what. Just wanted to know because I'm going to taping of Conan O'Brien that ends around 5:30 and I have to make it back down to Anaheim from Burbank in rush hour traffic.. LA Traffic is the WORST.
    - instinct

Ticket said 8:00 prompt and they were on by 8:05 if I remember correctly.

I've seen Pink Floyd twice down here in Tampa- loved them both. I didn't want to see The Wall when it came here- to me it's a dark and depressing story that always bums me out.