Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using 4th color channel for green ?

how is not fading not a limitation ?
    For his use, he said he doesn't require fading - hence, not a limitation.

For your use, it may be a limitation.

But as far as sorting his immediate problem, in a timely manner so he can get his gig sorted for the weekend, perhaps keeping it simple and using a known method might be better than trying to sort out a more complicated fix that does something he doesn't need. (IMHO)

Lightbulb

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...color-palettes

You can use whatever channel you ant for whatever color you want. Just open the color wizard and set the color for the 4th channel to green, train it and let it go. If you put green at ch 4, pangolin will use channel 4 for green. Just make sure you have green wired to ch 4.

That wouldn't do what he wants though.

He wants the green lasers to display all of the patterns as if it was set up for a single colour projector, not just show the green element of an RGB pattern.

That's correct. And although i wasn't very clear on the fading part, i do want the fading, since i think it IS a limitation not having fade capabilities.

What i now did is in the morning of the event bought 6 schottky diodes and made the color mixing myself by adding r g and b through diodes. Worked cool, but will look at the colorposibilities.

I indeed do want the green to display all what is displayed on the rgb but in green only , with fadings.

The show has been done, i will collect the last movies and upload all and then write a topic about it. It was soooo coool!
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.