Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Threat letter from casio's attorney - BUTZEL LONG

So a menage a trois would be a musical trio?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Well, have fun playing your penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    There's many a good tune played on an old penis... or is that fiddle? I would guess the bow chafes somewhat however.
    OK, I couldn't help it-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    You buy a gun: you absolutely cannot do anything you like with it including just re-selling it however you want.
    huh? of course I can sell my gun to whoever I want... in Florida there are no requirements for private-party sales... now, it would behoove me to have a bill of sale in case the gun is used in a crime and points back at me...

but I can rip parts out of my gun and sell them... go to gunbroker and look for "colt upper" or "colt lower" or "colt trigger group" all parts of complete AR-15 style rifles that have been dissembled

You buy a licensed copy of Windows: you can't break into the code and use it for your own needs.
    as was pointed out, you do not OWN windows when you buy a license, you own a license that grants you the ability to install it as the license specifies... so also a bad example

Just as free speech does not extend to infinity
    ugh, that comment is really disturbing... free speech has very, very few restrictions, and it should stay that way, if you disagree feel free to leave the US

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Steve
    you really have it out for these diodes eh? I know you keep saying you don't, but your actions really speak otherwise

Default MMMMMKay!!!!!!

These kinds of things often come back to bite them on the butt.

From now on I will only refer to 'that' Co. as Crapio. Fitting, I say, even tho the diodes have turned out to be real gems, the projector is crappy- say many who used it for its original purpose before flipping it over on its back for a diode-ectomy. I have had four arrive at my door and never once attached it to a dvd player. I did see one in 'action' by Casey Stack at SELEM but not for watching a dvd. During the whole presentation I kept wanting to go get my small tool kit and break into it.

I wonder if the new A-150($1299) will have some surprizes for the first to harvest it??? The tri-wing screws they recently added to the A-140 were not problem-- dremel or drill-- and they are gone.

hak