Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest version of QS ready for testing -- just before release

Default Latest version of QS ready for testing -- just before release

Hi all,

For those who have QuickShow, you can download a zip file with the very latest EXE here:
    http://www.pangolin.com/_Files/QS_276.ZIP

There are a lot of things that have been polished and very finely tuned. Please give it a try and let us know if you find any problems.

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 11-06-2010 at 13:22.

Cool -

Looking forward to checking out this release!!

PS -

So I just ran this latest release for the first time, and noticed one thing right from the start -
    WOW, this release loads QUICK!!

Nice!!
    Last edited by Stuka; 10-27-2010 at 19:11.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Thanks Bill, I'll try it this evening.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Default Playing ball with LivePro

Hey Bill, I saw a note on the Pangolin site saying that this version of QS will kill current versions of LivePro. Is this correct, and how does this happen? Does it do a firmware update on the FB3?

Paul B

Quote Originally Posted by pbolger View Post
    Hey Bill, I saw a note on the Pangolin site saying that this version of QS will kill current versions of LivePro. Is this correct, and how does this happen? Does it do a firmware update on the FB3?

Paul B
    Hi Paul, what firmware version are you running. If you've upgraded to V7.12, then you'll need contact Pangolin to get hold of the compatible version of LivePro.
    As Bill doesn't necessarily have a chance look on the forum every day response contact him at http://www.pangolin.com/contact/index.php for a quicker response

Cheers
    Adrian

@Bill: Although not a must but .PNG support for QuickTrace would be nice ;-)

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

I will grab it today I hope. I still would like those training vids... Exploring the software is fine & I'm always discovering new things I can do with it. I do believe much more remains than I am able to discover though. There was talk of a $75 DVD. I would pay for those lessons if it is my only option. Better yet I'd love a Beta version of that (lol).
    Thanks Pangolin for bringing lasers to life.~jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Default I DID IT!!!

this software is so great i now have a few workspaces so set up is a pleasure
    great work Bill

Quote Originally Posted by pbolger View Post

Paul B
    Answered through private email, and also through a post earlier on PL. You can download the latest LAStudio, LiveQ and LivePRO here:
    http://www.pangolin.com/_Files/712.zip

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by decix View Post
    @Bill: Although not a must but .PNG support for QuickTrace would be nice ;-)
    Hi,

We'll add this to the list of things for 3.0. We already have PNG support libraries in our SMS software, so it should be easy to move over...

Bill