Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 pieces mitsubishi diode for sale 500mw its on stock ready for sending

Default 4 pieces mitsubishi diode for sale 500mw its on stock ready for sending

We have 4 pieces mitsubishi diode on stock. We sell this diode 180eu \piece plus shipping cost.
    Price include official invoice . Diode from GLYN distributor , brand new , not opened.

We have only 5 pieces.
    IF somebody interested just contact with me.

Laser-Digital Kft
    Hungary

Diode type:ML520G72 638nm 500mw Diode

WE have now only 4 pieces for sale ( one is sold)
    Last edited by Tomeeii; 11-08-2010 at 07:30. Reason: picture

Default what !

i think you need to give us more info than 500mw diode ??
    what one is it ?
    part number would be a good start
    is it one of those torch beam reds that andy is looking into ?

I have just received a price for a 1/2 watt 635nm diode for less than this with a FAC installed. C mount package for easy handling and mounting up. Divergence near 10 X 10 off the FAC...very easy to tame and shrink. I am awaiting other information to arrive on higher power diodes in the red spectrum....emitter chip is 100 X 1 uM
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    I have just received a price for a 1/2 watt 635nm diode for less than this with a FAC installed. C mount package for easy handling and mounting up. Divergence near 10 X 10 off the FAC...very easy to tame and shrink. I am awaiting other information to arrive on higher power diodes in the red spectrum....emitter chip is 100 X 1 uM
    Very interesting
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    ooo

please share? lol

Ey, Mecheng don't you think it's kinda rude to post like this in other-peoples selling threads

Default Rude

Quote Originally Posted by -bart- View Post
    Ey, Mecheng don't you think it's kinda rude to post like this in other-peoples selling threads
    I subscribe to that too.

oh well... it might seem rude, but it is also usefull. the laws of the market kind-of-thing....

it sure got me tempted, eager and waiting. especially the part about the fac lens

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    oh well... it might seem rude, but it is also usefull. the laws of the market kind-of-thing....

it sure got me tempted, eager and waiting. especially the part about the fac lens

So.........where is the new thread ??

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by -bart- View Post
    Sorry....did'nt mean any harm.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich