Thread: MM1 and Beam Splitter

Default MM1 and Beam Splitter

I have a new and unused MM1 adjustable mount, complete with mounting foot and a removable plate for transmissive optics. Also included in an unused 10mm x 15mm 50/50 beam splitter.

This is exceptionally well made in anodised aluminium, with a stainless steel post.

I would like £40 plus postage. Happy to ship anywhere.

Apologies for the blury photos. EDIT: £35 plus postage.
    Last edited by QUAZAR; 11-27-2010 at 04:19.

Is it 50/50 at 45 degrees only?, is it wavelength specific, if so, what wavelength?

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Yes, 50/50 @ 45 degrees.

The coating is broadband dialectric and was originally purchased for a 532nm laser.

Thanks

Now, I have to ask myself the question, do I *really* need another beamsplitter for my holography setup. It's always nice to have a spare or two

If you haven't sold it in a couple of weeks send me a PM. Funds for more laser stuff are a bit limited at the moment, I really must get around to offloading some surplus stuff

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Should be ideal for hollography as it is far more robust than other mounts.

Reduced to £35 plus postage.