Thread: Pianoman's first RGB projector

Default Pianoman's first RGB projector

Hey guys this is my first RGB projector. I decided to upgrade to solid state after seeing how much work it is to run my ion (not to say it's not worth it) . It's running 1W blue, 400mW red, 200mW green.
    Anyway, check out this vid I made and let me know what you think. I don't know if you will be able to see things very clearly, I had to use my webcam, I'll upload a better video as soon as I can get my hands on a camera. This is an excerpt from one of my shows (I didn't make this show it's just an excerpt from one I own), ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-rTefsgAU

Jonathan
    Last edited by Pianoman; 11-08-2010 at 08:34.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Nice show. Can we see the hardware set-up some time?
    ThanX-jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Sure, how do you post pictures? I should know how to do that but I've never needed to b4.

Jonathan

use the [insert image] icon, in the advanced part of your reply to thread screen.

Are the grating effects inserted manually, or are they mechanical and operated by software ?
    Last edited by -bart-; 11-08-2010 at 01:07.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20101107.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	21017

Here are the knob-boxes that I use. Top box operates lens effects wheel (there are 4 effects) and controls the effect rotation. It also operates my lumia wheel. The bottom knob box controls scan size, xy position/invert. It also does RGB brightness/contrast/invert and shutter. Below that is the grey box (scanner amp) and my ADAT player. I just got a RIYA and am working on getting some software .

Jonathan

*Edit*Thanks And again sorry for poor quality, I'm forced to use my .0001 megapixel webcam until I can drive home and get my much better 8 mega pixel camera
    Last edited by Pianoman; 11-08-2010 at 07:22.

Click the "Manage Attachments" button and upload a picture. Or upload a picture to an image hosting site such as imageshack.com and then copy + paste the URL of the full size picture between the [IMG] and [/IMG] tags.