Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lasershow i did on a LAN Party

Very nice Dimitri, congrats!!

Amazing how great laser projectors can look in a so big area.

Smile

WOW! That's an awesome venue! My show never looked so good!

Those are some nice projectors you've got there, Dimitri. And judging by the crowd's reaction, they liked them too. I'll bet you guys had an awesome time...

I'm honored that you selected my show for the opening of the LAN party. Really glad to see that it worked out so well for you.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    Yeah and it would only cost around 15.000 euros to rent it for a weekend so, what are we waiting for ? ;-)
    I have a friend who owns 85Kw of L-Acoustic line array.

Very nice. Great job Dimitri.

Thanks all above for your cool replies ;-)
    Remember if it wasn't for Buffo i couldn't have done it, since he made the show !
    We really had a great time and the audience loved it.
    The videos still really fall short in showing how impressive it was.
    I hope the tape my buddy made looks good.

For some reason i always seem to see very nice and goodlooking movies with friends and when i then ask them to make me a movie most of the time suddenly they got parkinsons (camera shakes like hell), forget to take the camera cap off (alzheimers?), the tape breaks/ gets lost ("that normally never happens...."), they film on autofocus and halfway during the show the focus is lost and takes forever to come back, the disk they captured it on breaks down, they forgot the camera "but i have a really cool phone that can film too!..." or (insert other BS reason here....)
    But still i am happy with the material i got, better then nothing !

I really like the fact we got so many creative people in here sharing their stuff!
    I sincerely hope and plan on learning to make shows myself too, i once made a start using Mamba and QS but due to time constraints and building building building lasers i stopped. This winter i think i will pick it up again.... have some music i want to make a show with and i think it would be cool.

And i have a hazer i can use now with lots of fluid ;-) So will turn my workshop into a lasergallery ;-)
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.