Thread: Catweazle scanner spare mirror

Default Catweazle scanner spare mirror

Does everybody knows where I can find a spare mirror assembly for the famous but old Catweazle scanners? I have to exchange one. I know this one will be hard to find...

Have you tried Medialas?

I think they had something to do with the Catweazle...

Mark

Yes Mark, Medialas was the manufacturer of the scanners (or JMLaser made them for Medialas, not sure), but I guess it's a too long time they stopped the production, no chance they make spare parts again...
    Anyway something went to me with a solution, I think I'll take this opportunity

BTW, the laser projector is exactly this one I found at LaserFX.com, a tiny Medialas projector, I guess one of their first one (should have its place in a museum ) :

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    Yes Mark, Medialas was the manufacturer of the scanners (or JMLaser made them for Medialas, not sure), but I guess it's a too long time they stopped the production, no chance they make spare parts again...
    Anyway something went to me with a solution, I think I'll take this opportunity

BTW, the laser projector is exactly this one I found at LaserFX.com, a tiny Medialas projector, I guess one of their first one (should have its place in a museum ) :

I believe Medialas does still have a limited stock of spare parts for the catweazle. If you still need the mirror, it wouldn't hurt to email them.

i may have it i will have to look i know i have about 10 or 12 pairs of scanners in various states hanging around

If all other channels fail, I am sure One Stop Laser Shop can help you out. Call or E-Mail the site is always out of date...

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.