Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POP_UP- Last Minute SoTEXLEM this FRIDAY- hour S. of Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    that was the last weekend i saw my melles APB for gooey gus

have fun at your lem boiz, watch out for that 300evil character...i understand he has laserbugs Last time i saw platiniminuminum we were blasting around lake cultus!
    Thanks Pat & Adam--we will drink a beer in your honor.

Jonathan asked me if I 'arranged' dates for them'. He must think I am 'Huggy Bear'

Photo evidence will be taken!!!!

names are changed to protect the innocent

rained all day today -- hope that is over

hak

I wish I could make it but I have a-lot on my table with school and work right now. Not to mention a severe lack of funds due to buying a QM.net

Anyways, I hope you guys have a good time, maybe I can make the next one (especially if you host it in Dallas )

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWilling View Post
    I wish I could make it but I have a-lot on my table with school and work right now. Not to mention a severe lack of funds due to buying a QM.net

Anyways, I hope you guys have a good time, maybe I can make the next one (especially if you host it in Dallas )
    Knowing you will be they in spirit means a lot. Look for photos after----Len

Yes! Please post photos! I never got to see what Displaser's projector could do, so I can't wait to see!

Default thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by massivesound View Post
    Friday is the 12th and Saturday is the 13th. Just trying to prevent confusion
    just a test to see who is on thier toes--j/k

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    just a test to see who is on thier toes--j/k
    WAREHOUSE is 95% ready- Adam and Jonathan are in route-Greg is comung Im hope- no word from him for a few-- ANYONE who is thinking about making the drive to Freeport should do so--you will not be disappointed-- It may be going on all night-- just come to 517-W 2nd ,Freeport Tx 77531- park ing the lot w/ the fence/gate-- follow the music- door is kinda hidden in the back corner of the surrounding buildings. behind a big bush-ask anyone in the lot-- they will direct you yo me-- sign the waiver and join the party-- bring lawn chair and a blanket if you can-- Old blankets also are needed to hang on the walls to defeat the echo-- be there or be square-- Len(hak)

Default YOU MISSED THE BEST (and smallest attended) LEM EVER!!!!

It was fantastic!!

You could have arrived at midnight with nothing but your smile and still 2+ hours of incredible photon magic- We got it all going around 4 PM so there was music' 'n LASERS for 10 hours!!!

Prolly the smallest LEM on record but definatly worth all the work and will make the next one soooo much easier.

Once I get my projectors done we can do one in the same warehouse-there will be more than enough lasers with mine -PLUS if for the next one I can get Greg-Austin or any others to make it ... and this time more advanced notice for my friends here and the many forum members living closeby to plan to attend it will be even better!!!

I am getting a 14 ft mini camper trailer to park outrside so no need to crash on the old couch that I brought--- all alone kinda scary -no sleep really just waitng for the sun to come up. Today I go back for the last of my stuff and to turn in the keys.

I feel that I can get enough People next time to have sufficient fundage to get a pair of rooms at the Inn just a few blocks away for the projector owners coming from a long distance.

Jonathan . Adam and his dad Gary were like partyng with old friends. I CANNOT THANK THEM ENOUGH!!!

We had a wonderful time and my friends warmed up to the guys very quickly. All in all it turned out better than I expected and the only sad part was YOUR absence and that of many of my friends who had a lot of other functions going on at the same time.(cook-off and two BD parties). No Worries!!! SoTEXLEM #2 is already being planned bigger and even better.

photos and vids will be up asap.

hope to see you soon----Len

these are only test shots taken the night before- 100mW red and 45mW argon ML (on idle)green is JETLASER 250mW (actual 350mWs)

more to come soon--sorry still recovering--
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SoTEXLEM venue dryrun 006.jpg  

SoTEXLEM venue dryrun 004.jpg  

SoTEXLEM venue dryrun 008.jpg  

Last edited by hakzaw1; 11-17-2010 at 11:21. Reason: adding a few photos

Default AWESOME!!!!!!!

Great to hear that it went well! Maybe I will make the next one...just a spectator, but I love the lasers!!!