Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Industrial Arts Lumia

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Jon, WTF is a Film Canister? I see they are found in museums.

2$, of which 78 cents is for the little plastic lab sample holder.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Jon, WTF is a Film Canister? I see they are found in museums.
    Gosh, you're right...I dunno, either ... I'll go ask Grampa, he'll know...

Hey, I was walking down the street, last night, and happened to walk past a small wind-collected-pile of 'scotchlite' beads...you know, like they must have gotten 'blown-off' of the nearby speed-limit sign, over the years, and gradually accumulated from the wind, rain, etc, etc - I thought to scoop some of them up, so, it will be an 'interesting experiment', anyway.. they are designed to 'reflect' (at like 25-30˚ or something) more than transmit, but, we'll see... might be with some 445...

Cheese...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

let me know if that works out. i have about 10 pounds of those beads sitting around. leftover from fabbing a retroreflective screen for a lumia projector last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Gosh, you're right...I dunno, either ... I'll go ask Grampa, he'll know...

Hey, I was walking down the street, last night, and happened to walk past a small wind-collected-pile of 'scotchlite' beads...you know, like they must have gotten 'blown-off' of the nearby speed-limit sign, over the years, and gradually accumulated from the wind, rain, etc, etc - I thought to scoop some of them up, so, it will be an 'interesting experiment', anyway.. they are designed to 'reflect' (at like 25-30˚ or something) more than transmit, but, we'll see... might be with some 445...

Cheese...
    j
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.