Thread: Beamer to DMX

Default Beamer to DMX

This is my project beam table that I picked up recently, it came with a pretty cool controller and I slowly plan on trying to add as near all the original functions. The controll would chase the beams originally and used a touch pad for single beams, latch momentary and custom chase. (This was all ttl controlled originally and didn;t come with the touch panels) I Just added a DMX board for control and custom chase also beat chase. It is working pretty nicely and still goes through the main controller as you can see the green LED's indicating beam status.

I need to get one or 2 more 8 channel controls to add more functionality and will be building another beam table as well as this controller was meant for (2) tables (2) gas lasers and full color control and scanners.

A quick video of my daughter having her little dace party with herself on its maiden voyage.

leading in trailing technology

That is 650mw of 445 and 280mw of green. Red and full color control coming with the next dmx converter I get.

coolest dad in town
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Was able to modify the ttl logic to get RGB W control working. Main mod needed to have an output set for white to turn on the existing RGB as this was for a white laseroriginally I assume so nothing turned in was white. With solid state needed all turned on. You can see the green blue and ice blue beams in the video below. Building an 750mw 660 635 combo to add red. Just waiting on some mounts.

i would be interested to see how you shot the laser into the beamer head. I am glad to see someone use the thing
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    i would be interested to see how you shot the laser into the beamer head. I am glad to see someone use the thing
    Steep angle in mirrors i'll get ya a pic quick and add it.

the shelf "L" brackets will be replaced once the parts arrive, but heck it works! not pretty but works

Cool, Thanks man for posting that. Looks like you got it running pretty well with the color modulation too.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay