Thread: Nov 20th Laser Show in St. Louis Come and see the new projector from CT Lasers!

Default Nov 24th Laser Show in St. Louis Come and see the new projector from CT Lasers!

So I have been on the site reading posts for over a year now but this is my first actual post, lol. I recently decided after much research based upon my readings on PL to purchase an RGB (1.5 Watt)unit from Marc at CT Lasers. Got to hand it to the guy he does wonderful work. So I would like anyone who is interested is seeing his craft to come to a show I am doing at Club 15 in St. Louis, MO on Nov. 24th 1900 Locust Ave. Please feel free to bring any shows of your own and I'll be glad to play them. Ill be running Live Pro and Showtime. Please bring them on a thumb drive as the tablet lacks a cd drive. If you would like to see the internals of the unit or help with setup I hope to start around 6PM for a start time of 9PM. I look forward to meeting some PL members and talking shop. And again Thanks to Marc from CT!

Cheers,
    Ragdoll

EDIT: SHOW is Wednesday NOV. 24th Sorry for typo
    Last edited by Ragdoll; 11-14-2010 at 19:50. Reason: wrong date
    Mario

www.r3dj.com

1.5W RGB unit from Marc at CT Lasers!
    400mW RGBv mod based on Chinese unit

All set up and ready to laze. Show starts at 10 P.M. till 3 A.M. Hope to see some fellow laser geeks
    Mario

www.r3dj.com

Thumbs up

How did the show go?

Got pics?

Adam

Default Show went off without a hitch

Show went great. I have some great hd video footage. I'm on the road still traveling to another show tonight. I hope to get the video footage converted and posted online by next weekend.

Cheers,
    Ragdoll
    Mario

www.r3dj.com

I'm enjoying the inflation in your signature

Default video is up shooting laser tips welcome

Sorry this took so long as I kept trying to correct the footage. The video of the laser appears jumpy, so I'm not sure what is going on there. Shooting on a sony HDR SR-1 (the first hard drive camcorder they made). Any tips or tricks welcome so I can shoot better footage welcome. The sound overwhelms the mic when I get close to the stage so a filter is in order next time. Besides all that please enjoy the laser and the treat at the end (hired her from a well known rabbit eared magazine.

Running brightness at 55% using LSDI Beam show in LD2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7bv_7tung

Ciao,
    Mario

www.r3dj.com