Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who needs a pointer anymore?

Thumbs up Yay!

...for now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_1286wt_1141

Good work guys!... I mean...'process of natural selection'!

peace...
    j

PS - ...'for the record', I got's no problem whatsoever with this guy innovating or making such-things... for himself.... all power (and freedom) to-him - where I (and others, thankfully) 'take issue' is selling these to the general public... clearly, NOBODY, outside of an experienced-laserist, who *understands* what will happen if you accidentally, or otherwise, shoot this into your eye... or your friends', or a cats' or a dogs' eyes (!) should own or be playing with such a device... they should NOT be for 'general-sale', IMO,
    any more-so than should retired friggin-*surgical* lasers be FS thru eBay, to just, whomever has the $$... it's irresponsible, IMO...

...Actually, *this* thing is even, on several-levels - MORE dangerous than a Laserscope.... waaay too-easy to get hurt, or worse, hurt someone else...
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ...for now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_1286wt_1141

Good work guys!... I mean...'process of natural selection'!

peace...
    j

PS - ...'for the record', I got's no problem whatsoever with this guy innovating or making such-things... for himself.... all power (and freedom) to-him - where I (and others, thankfully) 'take issue' is selling these to the general public... clearly, NOBODY, outside of an experienced-laserist, who *understands* what will happen if you accidentally, or otherwise, shoot this into your eye... or your friends', or a cats' or a dogs' eyes (!) should own or be playing with such a device... they should NOT be for 'general-sale', IMO,
    any more-so than should retired friggin-*surgical* lasers be FS thru eBay, to just, whomever has the $$... it's irresponsible, IMO...

...Actually, *this* thing is even, on several-levels - MORE dangerous than a Laserscope.... waaay too-easy to get hurt, or worse, hurt someone else...
    Cool. I just have one question for you. How much did you pay for it?

Just kidding, good work.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I haven't but I will.

I vision a future with safety devices fitted to forks to stop the ignorami from taking out both eyes trying to eat a yorkshire pudding.

Yeah, that quote fits the movie Idiocracy perfectly.
    - instinct

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.47978

although its not 1watts or 445nm..405nm...
    maybe a year later, they start selling 445nm 1watts or 0.2watts... damn those.