Thread: where to buy a half wave plate

Default where to buy a half wave plate

I would like to know where you can buy a halfwave plate. I need it for a small project.

If anyone can help me with this that would be great!

Simon will be doing a group buy for these soon I believe.. I tested one to the best of my abilities, and they seem to be quite OK
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Simon will be doing a group buy for these soon I believe.. I tested one to the best of my abilities, and they seem to be quite OK
    now that's nothing but good news!!!!

Phillip from Live-Lasersystems.at should have them in stock. He is also active in this forum, his name is phritzler.

Andreas

nice website he has there, i just wish he had prices posted

Hello!
    Iīm Phillip, the owner of LIVE Lasersystems .
    We donīt have prices online , so you must ask about the prices - but soon our Distributor in Germany will do a online Store (www.laserrent.de) where all our products are avaiable.
    Also we donīt have all products on our homepage ... all things are in progress !
    The prices for Waveplates ( they are avaiable for 445-450nm , 457nm, 532nm, 642nm and 655nm) is 99euro incl. VAT for 1- 10pcs. , for 10-2opcs. the price will drop to 89euro each incl. VAT
    Best Regards,
    Phil

Try Dave Battin (Holokidd) on this forum, I think. He has some available I believe.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I will wait on the groupbuy. Or maybe buy one From Mccarrot for now. I need 10 pieces and maybe 20 for my modules. I contacted Holokidd several times and he never responded to any of my PM,s so i rather buy it from a quick dealer who is willing to go the extra mile to help his customer